Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Same old story from opposition fans...we were crap, yeah right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Once again we have the same old story from the opposition fans. I think for every game we won last season there were a couple of opposition fans saying

'You only won today because we played poorly'

'you looked crap but we managed to play crapper'

'You still dont stand a chance of promotion, today was a one off'

And comments about todays game such as

'A spineless midfield performance coupled with hesitant and sloth-like defending made BC look like potential Div1 champions - which they are patently NOT.'

'You were very average'

Blah blah blah blah blah.

We beat a Hartlepool side with a slightly weaker defense than last year. I know for one i am chuffed. Lets keep level headed and save the celebrations and gloating to see if we make the playoffs come May, IF we win promotion, and thats a big if, then a lot of people will have egg on their faces.

May 18, 2005
Im very, very happy at the moment but with two games coming up that we should win i am nervous. These next two games are the sort we should be winning to have any chance of a top six finish.

You will always have opposition fans flapping their gums but its just sour grapes and your right Dbantx, lets just concentrate on our own team and look forward to Tuesday. Sounds to me as though Hartlepool have their own problems.

http://www.hartlepoolunited.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/ManagersComments/0,,10326~695841,00.html

Ps the Hartlepool manager seems to think our main players did better than theirs!!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Thing is fellas, do we really give a shite if opposing fans say that every fookin week...

We went to an "on paper" better side...

We came away with 3 points... Derm seemed to think we more than deserved the win...

He also praised most of the players during his commentary...I know who i believe...

Tough shit monkey hangers .... "Must try harder"::::D :D

A poll was run after the match and the results are as follows..

May 18, 2005
I certainly dont give a [email protected]*t as my team walked away with three points, at the end of the day performances mean nothing as we found to our cost last year.

2-0 to the Bantams, that will do for me ta very much!!!

cibasteve

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
www.theshippers.co.uk
Load of bollock that from the Monkey Hangers, we were superb today in every department and when after half time they had a go we shut up shop and hit them on the break.
A good almost even brilliant performance against a team fancied for promotion this time again, the signs were there in the pre season games but today it came right and if there fans thought we were luck then it's the other way round, they were lucky it wasn't 4-0.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
no, there right, we were shite and showed no determination or skill. All our players looked unfit and were regularly coming in with late challanges . Our passing game was abysimal, nearly all our passes were off target and regularly intercepted! ;) ;) ;)

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
actually quite the contrary
we were superb today and the score could, and perhaps should of been 4 or 5 nill

G

Wait a minute, post by 'Oliverson', have i gone mad? An imposter, surely not the real deal? Or have i been on a different planet and the wacky one has returned and is posting on the gent?

Its like seeing Elvis in a supermarket.

oliverson

C&B Member
Aug 6, 2005
:)
nice one Tony D - how you doing mate? I see you are still frequenting the message boards while the real men are fighting a war in Iraq.

gaza75

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
who gives a fook let the bitter ba#ards go on about how crap we where when we beat them hopefully it will be another 30 to 40 times

May 18, 2005
gaza75 said:
who gives a fook let the bitter ba#ards go on about how crap we where when we beat them hopefully it will be another 30 to 40 times
Spot on Gaza time to move onwards and upwards now methinks, great result and a cleansheet to boot, ontop of all that Huddersfield lost :D

gaza75

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
fook me Tony been on the Town site the DATM what sad bastards they are. This time yesterday promotion all the ways guess which fans have found out how shit they really are LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.