Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sanasy to Lincoln?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Let's hope it's just a loan deal. It would be a good move for all concerned, Lincoln needing a striker, Sanasy ready to test himself at a higher level and City wanting to see what he's worth. If he can't cut it at Lincoln then by all means let him go but give the boy a chance first. Look at Penford. He was in the same position and 15 minutes of 1st team footy and he's the new Gazza. Sanasy has done great things this season and he's tossed onto the scrap heap.

If it's a permanent deal then that would be crazy. 14 in 14 is decent at any level and well worth us having another look at him. If any other striker his age scored that often for Farsley we'd be looking to bring him in ourselves. Crazy.

emj

C&B Member
Jun 20, 2005
Amazingly Sanasy was blocked from playing that trial game by city. What is going on at the club? Sanasy had been told he wont be getting a new deal from the club under the present management and has been told to find a another club. Has something happened at vp to make the club change their minds about sanasy leaving ?
Conspiracy theories are mounting by the minute.If Todd is leaving then it would be silly to let a promising young player leave before him.

What is for sure is, all this speculation is more interesting than watching Man utd on the BBC against Burton tonight. Good luck to Burton (btw)

G
Sanasy is a d*ckhead anyway. Bragging that he would replace Windass when we went down. Two of my mates used to go to the same gym as him, apparantly he walked around like he owned the place and was always bragging. A Huddersfield fan says his mate bet Sanasy up in a nightclub because he was bragging that he was a City player.

IMO he's just another Ben Jones except he has the talent to play in the conference at best.

Some might say if he's a good player his attitude doesnt matter, i think the less players with bad attitudes we have the better. Our team is full of them at present. Wife beaters, drug abusers, alcohol abusers and drink drivers. Get the b*ggars out of here, sell him to Lincoln, i wont miss him.

When you compare them to proffesionals we currently have at the club such as Wetherall it makes the other players look a disgrace. Wetherall is probably ashamed to play alongside some of them.

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
That is all hearsay... surely his attitude cannot be that bad... he's been given the boot by City but didn't want to play for anyone else so stayed on and knuckled down to try and fight his way back in.

Surely that is EXACTLY the sort of player we need to keep?

G
'Surely that is EXACTLY the sort of player we need to keep?'

Aye suppose thats a possibility as well.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Dbantx said:
Wife beaters, drug abusers, alcohol abusers and drink drivers. Get the b*ggars out of here, sell him to Lincoln, i wont miss him.
You'd best have some good lawyers matey if the club decide to take action on you.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
apparently he is on a work experience programme at Farsley which does not allow him to play for Lincoln City in this trial match , unless he drops out of the scheme - thats the news hot from JP's quill on the OMB !

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
sansay can leve, as dbantx sais his attitude is a disgrace...

...he does brag, thinks he's far better than he is and he bulied some other youths :O

we need more andy cooke attitude players at our club, sansy isn't one

emj

C&B Member
Jun 20, 2005
I heard that Sanasy's agent got the trial sorted but didnt get permission from city first. When city got wind of it second hand they got bolshy and decided to throw their weight about and blocked the trial.
Sanasy will play on Saturday for Farsley but after that no-one knows. He may still end up at Lincoln.

G
If the club took action on me Symes they would be laughed out of the court and the case wouldnt even be able to stand, i make such a good case i'd be able to be my own defense :D

Then again even if it was aloud to stand the court proceeding would be about 30 seconds long

Prosecutor: So you alledge sir, that members of the Bradford City squad have in the past, recieved speeding tickets, had alcohol problems, and that one has even punched their girlfriend. You also alledge that a certain Mr Sanasy has attitude problems. Can you prove any of this?

Defense (me): Yes, both Danny Cadamarteri and Lewis Emanuel were in the T&A courtfiles recently for speeding. Danny Cadamarteri was given community service only a few years ago for punching his girlfriend and then lying about it and trying to pervert the course of justice.

Prosecutor: Well what about the allegations of alcohol abuse and poor attitudes.

Defense (me): I call to the stand my first witness, Colin Todd. Tell me Mr. Todd do you like Mr. Sanasy, why did you send him out on loan?

Todd: Well he was behaving like a sh*t and i dont like the b*ggar, i thought that was clear from the way i never gave him a chance.

Defense (me): Why have you fallen out with a certain Owen Morrison?

Todd: Well its been in the papers about our fallouts before and Owen has been juggled from club to club like a hot potato and has fell out with just about every manager he came into contact with. I should have trusted those Stockport fans when they told me he had attitude and alcohol problems.

Defense (Me): I rest my case.

Judge: Court finds the defense not guilty of all charges.

Besides the club arent that desperate for cash that they'd try and sue a loyal fan for libel.....or are they? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.