Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sanasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Is he ever going to get a chance?
From what I can see our 3 main strikers are Deano, Claridge and Cooke. Sanasy should be battling it out with Cadders and by all accounts should be ahead of him in the queue but he's being ignored, even when the scene was set for him to have a cameo sub appearance. He's scoring well in the reserves and showing loyalty to the club after being given a free.
A loan move would probably suit him right now but is CT just letting him rot and teasing him with a bit of bench warming even though he has no plans of ever using him?

I dunno. Poor lad.

G
DutchBantam said:
Is he ever going to get a chance?
From what I can see our 3 main strikers are Deano, Claridge and Cooke. Sanasy should be battling it out with Cadders and by all accounts should be ahead of him in the queue but he's being ignored, even when the scene was set for him to have a cameo sub appearance. He's scoring well in the reserves and showing loyalty to the club after being given a free.
A loan move would probably suit him right now but is CT just letting him rot and teasing him with a bit of bench warming even though he has no plans of ever using him?

I dunno. Poor lad.

Shud have brunged Sanasty on for 10 minutes against the TBs.
He is a niggly, dirty little muthafcker who would have winded up Adamski or Worthlesston and could have got some free kicks or a penalty kick, even scored in open play maybe.
No...Todd plays Emmanuelle 3 and all we get is heavy breathing and a good f**king!

'Young guns go for it!'

Status
Not open for further replies.