Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Schuey to be dropped?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
oh god; it is amazing Crooks can have a whole season of appalling games and never gets dropped, but shuey puts in some ordinary games after return from injury, and he is on the bench. Helpppppppppppppppp.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Swapping an attacking midfielder for a defensive mid might be a good move when we are playing Doncaster, they are on a run at moment and they wont want to stop that run now! 2 defensive midfielders in the shape of Crookes and Kearney may just stop Doncs run!

we need more players supporting the backline. In the last 4 league games we have had 6 goals against us! include the west brom game and thats 10!! an average of 2 per game!

The main concern for tomorrows game is our defence, our defence needs to improve of recent and if it doesnt improve tomorrow, they will score more than once.

Could prove a good change i think.

Another concern is Windass, if he gets a yellow card he will be banned for the TBs game! So he needs to keep his gob shut and play football.

May 21, 2005
Schuey isn't even all that attacking!!!!

The reason MBW and Schumacher works so well is becasue Schumacher can then sit back (which he does better than attacking) and MBW can go forwards.

The reason we struggle when MBW is out is because we then rely on Schuey to go forwards and Crooks to sit back, Crooks does his job ok but Schuey isn't attacking enough to fill in for the influential MBW, Schuey can't shoot for toffee which is IMO why we're struggling so much, we don't have enough going forward.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I was thinking that as well Beer. Although Shuey and Kearney play well together, or have done in the past, not sure why it can't happen again.

May 21, 2005
beerbantam said:
i dont like to be over negative, but last time we played without Schuey or BmW away from home - was at Blackpool when Schuey got injured!!
And how many shots on goal did we have that day??
Who is expected to move the ball forwards?:rolleyes: :mad:
And were we better in the first twenty minutes he played?

May 21, 2005
beerbantam said:
Unfortunately i was too busy watching Policemen beat up fellow Bantam supporters to notice!!:(
Thats right...avoid the question, you know as well as i do the answer to my question is no... the arrest took place after Schuey went off and certainly didn't take 20 minutes.

May 21, 2005
I am... as a holding midfielder, he does well mopping up with MBW going forward, he's certainly not as attacking as a surprisingly large amount of people think and when asked to do is very average.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Thing is this only becomes an issue IF we were to lose....

To play two defensive midfielders against an inform side whilst using the width we have is in no way a bad tactic..

Prior to today
Todd we want you to change your tactics as its not working

After todays news.
WTF is he doing aghhhhhhhh

You lot make me laugh you really do...Whats even funnier is that knowing you lot, even if we win 0-4 and TK + Crooks have a blinder you would still have a go and say Schuey should be reinstated.... pmsfl...

Unbeaten in 5 ... On current form i see a figure of around 74 points, roughly that is... Thats with the team not even playing at full throttle yet..

By the end of Dec 6th we will know whether the lads will be sniffing at the play offs or automatic promotion, or indeed mid table or below mediocrity...

Anything other than a win at the weekend will obviously be down to Shuey not playing although recent results prove otherwise, but hey dont let that get in the way of a good moan....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.