Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Seriously folks - if Todd was a great manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

he wouldn't be at Valley Parade

what is really the question is - What is the plan to get back to mid-table one division higher which is the least a place of Bradford's size out to have.

I don't believe there is one

I have never been a fan of Julian as some of you will know

'stoodley'

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
Which he did yesterday.
I think it's really down to the poor midfield player performances (Crooks, Schuey and Morrison) and their lack of creativity rather than the manager.
What this club needs is a bit of managerial stability. At least give him until the end of the season, see where we are then.

G

U R on the wrong thread

this thread was meant to be about a STRATEGIC PLAN (or lack of one) which the son of a rich daddy is in charge of !

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Crooks is a stopper and scrapper, not a flair and ball player --- good midfield at Barnsley for attacking --- but if the forads don’t put chances away, then the other team will get back at us and there is no scraper there to stop them

CT has the problem, attack em, stop em, please the fans and loose, keep a clean sheet and hope to nick a goal

Lots of top managers in the past have done well by -- Number 1 -- keep a clean sheet as priority -- but they have not been popular with the fans

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
O sorry.
All i would like to point out is that the Chairman could do something about the heavy handed stewarding which is helping to kill the atmosphere at home games. Therefore (hopefully) getting a few more people to the game. Also too high ticket pricing policy.
But JR's lack of discussion/involvement with the supporters is worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.