Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Should Todd stay or Should He Go???

Should Todd Stay Or Go?

• Sack him as you dont think hes going to get us in the play offs

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Keep him because he will get us in the play offs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Stay. Whats point in sacking him, we won't be able to get anyone better than Todd and plus he hasn't done a bad job so theres no need to sack him!

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I know Todd wont get us in the top six,thats why he has got to go in my opinion,we have not played well at all this season and the home form is already worse than last.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
jimmy said:
I know Todd wont get us in the top six,thats why he has got to go in my opinion,we have not played well at all this season and the home form is already worse than last.
who would you get in who could do better Jimmy?

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Stay... People are calling for his head, but who can replace him?? Who can come to this club and have an immediate impact? I still have faith in CT, the season is early. Theres months of league 1 ahead of us. We'v had a few disappointing results and a few weak links within the team, CT still has time to sort these out. we havn't even reached october yet.... Remember what happened in october last year?
Give it till christmas, I can see us improving alot by then.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
So when we win our next game and we jump as high as fifth what will you be saying?

May 20, 2005
Stay. Unlike some, this season is exactly what I excpected this year. I said at the start of the season, we'd get much the same as last time. For people to say on the other thread that City are debt free and onne of the wealthiest clubs in the league, is so wrong. Todd is doing what he can with what's available. We are POTENTIALLY a play off team at best and as it stands, that's what Todd is achieving. Todd's not the problem here, it's the daft fans with idiotically high expectations.

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
. We are POTENTIALLY a play off team at best and as it stands, that's what Todd is achieving. Todd's not the problem here, it's the daft fans with idiotically high expectations.

I agree with this chuckle -- Stay it is even without promotion
If CT was as good as some want him to be, he would be in charge at Man U or the like, give the guy some space, Yovil had just had 2 good wins on the trot, so they were not likely to fold as easy as some thought, may be another good point --- they all add up

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Mallorcabantam said:
. We are POTENTIALLY a play off team at best and as it stands, that's what Todd is achieving. Todd's not the problem here, it's the daft fans with idiotically high expectations.
Mallorca mate.. Dont talk about this team... What do you know??? you dont go... You know nothing about football!!!!!:D :D ....

You are only allowed to talk about this team if you go to A match....Then you can moan and change your opinion every match...

I know i benefit from reading posts by the GENUINE city fans who turn up and slate the team ... Who slate the same players week in week out whether or not they have played a blinder...

The same boring boring bassas who slate Todd when hes lost but then claim we are the greatest ever team when we win...

So think on ... Dont you ever ever post an opinion when you can only point out facts... Now if you had come on here and said Todd out Palmer in then i may have took notice..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.