Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Six Goal Thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Was it me or did our turn in fortune come when Holloway got subbed...lol

So Jimbo...Another point at home matey... 4 out of last six available...

Unbeaten this year now mate...;)

Bet there was some right shimfing going on in the BB... Hands rubbed gleefully at the thought of another slating for Toddy...

Im still waiting for...

Brentford were the worst team ive seen this season at VP...

We were lucky to get a draw...

The subs were attrocious..

Tactics all wrong..

Booooooo Boooooo..

Looks like the wheels are truely falling off the uddersfax wagon..Just like ours last season...

Still no drop down the table Jimbo... But hey there is still a full season to keep saying it..:D

I guess i just had to be there eh????:p

EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY EASY

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
I'm baffled as to why Brentford are 3rd in league 1 but we werent that great either.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Programmer said:
I'm baffled as to why Brentford are 3rd in league 1 but we werent that great either.
Consistency!!! Key to any promotion push.....

Points make prizes and they keep getting em....Then again so do we but not as many...

Two games unbeaten at Home now..The season started three games ago for us now...6 points from 9....

The charge is on........:D

I know you dont believe me, i know you dont believe meEEE, i know you dont believe meEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT THE CHARGE IS NOW ON, THE CHARGE IS NOW ON THE CHARGE IS NOW ON ...I know you dont believe me but the charge is now on.....

COME ON CITTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
End to end stuff apparently, but from what I've heard we were rhubarb for seventy minutes and 'got out of jail', AGAIN!!!

Bringing Claridge on obviously worked wonders. A truly inspirational substitution that turned the match on it's head. Nice one Colin. ;)

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Claridge coming on worked, people around me were booing and saying Todd doesn't have a clue. Although Claridge didn't do much with the ball his presence along the line meant there full backs were pinned back for the first time in the game, he didn't stay down one side or the middle either he drifted around which caused the defenders to sit back.

This allowed Danny to go roaming down the wings and leave JoBo up by himself and it worked well. Most occassions it doesnt work but I think it was the mere presence of Claridge that forced them back. With Windass it was either going to be fall over or shout at his own players ... Claridge isn't that kind of player he runs the line ... Cooke could of done the same job doesn't really matter which Striker did it but it worked well.

Allowing Danny to go roaming is what Todd should do from this point on as his wingers are pants.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Programmer said:
Claridge coming on worked, people around me were booing and saying Todd doesn't have a clue.
Yep bet those same tossers were not saying the same at full time...Although on reflection they probably did...Moaning City fans are unfortunately not a new breed...:( :mad:

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
you taking the piss Tony lol ? , we were garbage for the first half apart from the MBW free kick.
Second half we started better , then Holloway went AWOL and we are 3-1 down.
Todd had to change something and did , Claridge and Wethers being the reason we got a point from a game that looked lost ( plus MBW coolly taken penalty ).
All in all a so so return from the 4 games that CT was looking for 9 points from , we got 5 points and remain around midtable.
Across midfield and out wide we are nothing at all for other teams to worry about , and the reluctance of Todd to change anything is almost medically worrying.

Home Form - W 4 D 4 L 5 - aye , that'll have the Top 6 suffering from Insomnia !

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Yep bet those same tossers were not saying the same at full time...Although on reflection they probably did...Moaning City fans are unfortunately not a new breed...:( :mad:

Erm..... just who u referrin to hear Tone !!! I do not like being referred to as a t/sser !!! assumin ur referrin to us !!

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
panther said:
Erm..... just who u referrin to hear Tone !!! I do not like being referred to as a t/sser !!! assumin ur referrin to us !!
Errrrrmmmmm going by previous posts of mine complaining about citys fickle fans i find it amusing that you automatically aligned yourself with them....;)

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
you taking the piss Tony lol ? , we were garbage for the first half apart from the MBW free kick.
Second half we started better , then Holloway went AWOL and we are 3-1 down.
Todd had to change something and did , Claridge and Wethers being the reason we got a point from a game that looked lost ( plus MBW coolly taken penalty ).
All in all a so so return from the 4 games that CT was looking for 9 points from , we got 5 points and remain around midtable.
Across midfield and out wide we are nothing at all for other teams to worry about , and the reluctance of Todd to change anything is almost medically worrying.

Home Form - W 4 D 4 L 5 - aye , that'll have the Top 6 suffering from Insomnia !
Agree Doc we got lucky. Mind it made my day when we actually ran at them and threw the kitchen sink into. We were / are mid table, season over.

tony d said:
Yep bet those same tossers were not saying the same at full time...Although on reflection they probably did...Moaning City fans are unfortunately not a new breed...
If our supporters/boardroom/management would have had the same LOW SELF ESTEEM as you apear to have T, we would never had made the Prem. would we?
Imagine GR saying, "Our PLACE is in the 2nd tier off English football, NEVER I REPEAT NEVER have aspiration's HIGHER than that!:mad:

You may be happy with our position at the moment T, but I believe the fan's of BCFC deserve HIGHER, & believe me mate, I've followed City as long as you, through sh/t & measley glory:eek: , If owt reaching the Prem makes me BELIEVE we can do it again, it's POSSIBLE with the RIGHT people in control!

You call US, doom & gloomers, but it's you who don't believe City can go places thats holding OUR Club back!:mad:

Believe WE can/deserve better & we WILL get where we belong!;)

*Parrot waits for condescending put-down from T! lol*

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
You mean like the sides above us Southend, Brentford who have only won TWO more or Chesterfield, Bournemouth who have only won one more at home or the other mugs who have only won three more with 9ish to play at Home you mean...

not even a poor argument that Wisey;)

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
You may be happy with our position at the moment T, but I believe the fan's of BCFC deserve HIGHER, & believe me mate, I've followed City as long as you, through sh/t & measley glory:eek: , If owt reaching the Prem makes me BELIEVE we can do it again, it's POSSIBLE with the RIGHT people in control!

You call US, doom & gloomers, but it's you who don't believe City can go places thats holding OUR Club back!:mad:

Yeeeeehhaaaah

go beaks !!

U see at least GR had the rite intentions ! the only way was up (ok til the moment of madness) but at least we wer a neva say die side ! And always in the news !

btw Tone - wer u ther today ? we had a seat for u pre match and h/t.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
If our supporters/boardroom/management would have had the same LOW SELF ESTEEM as you apear to have T, we would never had made the Prem. would we?
Imagine GR saying, "Our PLACE is in the 2nd tier off English football, NEVER I REPEAT NEVER have aspiration's HIGHER than that!:mad:

Parrot old boy..Its me whos saying we will be in the play offs...

Its me who says we are doing well enough at the moment

Its me who appreciates each point earned..

Its me who reckons we could still go up this term

Its you lot who have preached doom and gloom and foretold of relegation scraps since September..

Its you lot who reckon nearly every player is piss poor..

Its you lot who slate the manager even though we are still close enough to push on and even if a decent run comes along hit the top two places...

Im not the negative one here, its you lot...Im the one whos been optimistic all season and after seeing them play in two defeats i still reckoned we would hit the play offs...

No Parrot its not fans like me who are the problem its the ones who are never happy and always want the biggest piece of cake when the little crumbs end up being the most filling...

Historically this is our level thats a fact..We have courted the next level for a while and im sure we will do either this or next season... As for the Prem..We need money and we havent got that yet.

Success breeds success Parrot....

As i keep saying you lot keep the moaning i will keep up my optimism...Lets see whos right come May...Cos at the minute you moaners are way off...

So in conclusion Parrot what you have written is the humourous stuff that keeps me going... Me negative ...Thats so funny....(BTW thats not condescending )

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
f.ckin ell !!! me, me, me !!!

listen to urself !!

ur gonna say u planned the sheeite wev bin watchin all season just so u cud come bak with that one !!! Jeeeeez

"Historically this is our level thats a fact..We have courted the next level for a while and im sure we will do either this or next season... As for the Prem..We need money and we havent got that yet."

Yes, Historically mate, but Hstorically we should have never have stuck our head above the 2nd tier of English football:(

If you don't reach for the Star's mate, you'll never get there, you more than most should realise that:rolleyes:

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
panther said:
f.ckin ell !!! me, me, me !!!

listen to urself !!

ur gonna say u planned the sheeite wev bin watchin all season just so u cud come bak with that one !!! Jeeeeez
Grow up eh Panther... All the things i have written there are easily backed up by checking back posts...

The "YOU LOT" is aimed at indiviuals and not all posters and you know that so please keep your knickers on eh....

Parrot to you i say you should know that a season can change in an instant... We have started an unbeaten run now all be it of three games but these small things can turn into big runs....

I have had faith all season and have been constantly ridiculed for not towing the party line... Come May it will be me gloating at the disbelievers cos i dont buy the relegation fodder shite or lower mid table as its now being called...Soon to be mid table then just outside the play offs etc etc...

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
Grow up eh Panther..

Me grow up ?????

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!

Nice one ! Is that the best u can do ???

easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy easy !!!

Now bak to one of my original questions - wher wer u ??? we save u a seat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.