Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

So which player deserves the wrath of the Bantams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_i_N

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Oslo
Petta, holloway, Cadders or Todd himself. Personally, and I wasn't at the game, you guys who go know it far better than me. But I feel that Todd has got his players and now he needs some time to get them to play together, and sought out the injuries. However each time I listen to a game or hear your comments about a game, Holloway is the one who seems to come up as being the dodgy one.

BOTO:- Moved so it doesnt get lost on the general section.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
i wasn't at the game today either but from all the home games last season and this holloway is the one that deserves teh wrath of the bantams, he is absolute dog shite adn quite frankly i dont see what todd sees in him

Aug 25, 2005
A posh town called Harrogate!!
Holloway!! (Or possibly Todd for insisting on giving him a game!!)

Petta was a disgrace!!

And the keeper is worrying!!

Please do something Toddy before the season disappears from us!!

HGTEB31!!

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
king billy said:
Petta was shite - no desire - he was shown up by Muirhead on the other wing - as he has been the last 3 games!! Yet Todd won't even put Morrisson on the bench - WTF's going on there then?....:mad:

Top of my head like but i think he was expecting to drop DC to the wings and put Cooke or Claridge or both up front up front... Maybe even thought about also putting Deano in the hole behind those two strikers...

Not forgetting Lewis available for the Midfield.....

But who would have thought Petta and DC would both go of.???

Thats what i think....Makes sense too...But hey:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.