Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Southend fans anti-northern not racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I have little doubt that Southend fans did not hurl racist abuse at Ricketts but they certainly know how to give stick to northerners, 'northern monkeys' and 'northern c*nts' being the standard order which is been posted on various message boards.....as well as me accused of being a thick northerner when trying to make ammends with a Southend fan.

Does no favours to their claims that they are a family club and would never tolerate raciscm eh?

Dbantx said:
I have little doubt that Southend fans did not hurl racist abuse at Ricketts but they certainly know how to give stick to northerners, 'northern monkeys' and 'northern c*nts' being the standard order which is been posted on various message boards.....as well as me accused of being a thick northerner when trying to make ammends with a Southend fan.

Does no favours to their claims that they are a family club and would never tolerate raciscm eh?
Come on Dbantx, Im sure they've said nowt that we haven't said about Southerners before now:rolleyes:
If their keeper had accused the VP crowd of racial abuse im sure we'd all feel a bit bitter now, wouldn't we?;)

B_i_N

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Oslo
I guess "Northern monkey" might be construed as racist for somebody who comes from Jamaica.
Of course he shouldn't have reacted and now he and we are paying the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.