Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Steve Claridge......great signing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have signed a reet striker in Stevie Claridge!

In fact last night i mentioned to my mate that he would have been a good replacement for Deano if he went to Wigan.

Claridge has got great skill, pace & a eye for goal & despite been nearly fourty, will still produce the goods in this league....remember Ron Futcher???

Is there any team in our division with a better forward line than us?
All we need Is a good supply of quality ammunition & we'll out score any team in this league!

Cant wait for tomorrow now!!!:D

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
hope he can still produce Parrot. ..... a bit anxious about that signing, but Todd hasn't done bad on the signing front, so he has the benefit of the doubt...

bg said:
hope he can still produce Parrot. ..... a bit anxious about that signing, but Todd hasn't done bad on the signing front, so he has the benefit of the doubt...
Dont be anxious BG, men can still produce into their late 70s!;)

G
isn't he mooted for the leicester bosses job?
it looks like the club started looking for a replacement for windass
but is he better than cooke at 39? if not he could find himself on the bench..
did he play for sheffield utd at one time?

if he can beat the age barrier, he could/ would be a quality signing, set for a debut at.. 39 (older than mr. windass) (no question mr. windass is better right now)
and could give mr. todd a new selection battle

don't think hes as good as chopra right now, who city could've got on loan (if newcastle had already signed mr. owen)
mr. andy cooke wasn't doing too bad, but the signing will appease a section of the fans (who were probably looking for that xtra something)

i will be looking at the differences between mr. cooke and mr. claridge
mr. claridge is more experienced, but older, which means if cookie regains his place, he would retain it,
another younger quality striker and cooky would have had to make an urgent call to his agent
or 606 or whatever

after a few games i think the verdict on mr. claridge may be- too old now

G
kiko said:

if he can beat the age barrier, he could/ would be a quality signing, set for a debut at.. 39 (older than mr. windass) (no question mr. windass is better right now)

don't think hes as good as chopra right now, who city could've got on loan (if newcastle had already signed mr. owen)
mr. andy cooke wasn't doing too bad, but the signing will appease a section of the fans (who were probably looking for that xtra something)

mr. claridge is more experienced, but older, which means if cookie regains his place, he would retain it,
another younger quality striker and cooky would have had to make an urgent call to his agent
or 606 or whatever

mr. kiko...

your dialog is a complete mr. ree to me...mr. kred.:confused:

G
kiko said:

or 606 or whatever

I have absolutely no idea what that entire post actually says.

Status
Not open for further replies.