Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Stew peas + today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
was immense today i thought, slid in for about 5 takles and won the ball each time. His jamaican counterpart in net was also impressive, though did he injure his foot or something. As i predicted, morrison was quality - yes, he didn't go in for some chalanges but apart form that his all round play was fantastic. The final words go to the officials who, i thought, were shocking. I dont know wheather Crooksies goal was in, or if there goal was miles offside(though it looked it) but they didn't handle the game wel. To top it off deano got booked for nothing, i thought it was a very harsh decision by the ref.

G

I'm normally one of Todds critics and i have complained endlessly about our sh*t home performances. The first half was abysmal as usual however we really got kick started in the second half by Crooksies goal and played some very nice attacking football, looking very dangerous. Overall very good value for money, it all kicked off at the end on the pitch and Emanuels shirt was literally torn from his collar to halfway down his mid section in a clash with some big dude who looked like he was trying to throttle him. Good support from the Trannys as well, probably nearly a thousand of them.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Stew peas was excellent today when he came on. He won everything that he went for both headers and tackles and even bombed forward when ever he could.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
He certianly is looking more confident and well done lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.