Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Summerbee On Trial At Tranny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Tranmere have offered a trial to former Bradford and Swindon winger Nicky Summerbee.

The 34-year-old is without a club having been released from The County Ground and would therefore be eligible to move after the transfer window closes on Wednesday night.

"I've spoken to Nicky on a few occasions since his departure from Bradford," Rovers manager Brian Little confirmed to the club's official website.

"Last season he did unbelievably well against us.

"He has had a game with Swindon this season but they weren't in a position to put a package together for him.

"I've invited him in to train as he's a good player and I like to think he'll impress us, perhaps enough to be part of our group."

Doubt If he'll sign for them now, Tranmere have just signed Delroy Facey!:D
Who'd fancy sending in crosses to that lump of wood evey match!;)

G

For a minute I thought it said "Summerbee is a tranny"!!!!!!

That would explain everything :)

White Lion

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
HAHA delroy faeces

G
komakino have you heard the tory anne wintertons joke about the chinese?
lay off summerbee, he was a good servant to this club

G
Tranmere have completed the signing of Nicky Summerbee on a four-month contract.

Manager Brian Little beat off competition from Dundee for the player's signature and completed a deal for Summerbee after the 34-year-old impressed while on trial at Prenton Park.

Summerbee made one appearance for League One rivals Swindon earlier this season after being released by Bradford.

However, the former Manchester City and Sunderland man failed to impress Robins manager Andy King sufficiently to earn a contract.

That opportunity has now been granted by Little, who will reassess the player's deal in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.