Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Summerbee

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Has anyone heard any news on where hes going etc...i haven't heard a thing, maybe the footy world has finally realised hes a lazy so-and-so who lives off his dads GOOD name!!

G

beerbantam said:
I take it you didnt get to many games last season??
I actually saw almost all of them, we each have opur own opinions and the problem is his commitment, he just DOES NOT CARE and that is summed up by his lacking attitude and the way he snubbed us when we offered him a new contract.

If hes soooo good where is his new club..expect to see him moving DOWN the divisions if he does get a new club?

You cant blame Summerbee for snubbing our offer when the fans got on his back the 1st day he arrived at our club.

He got terrible stick from his own supporters when their were far worse players on the pitch!

I bet if you asked his team-mates, they'd have him back tomorrow, especially Deano & the other strikers.

G

But dont u remeber why???

Mainly because when we offered him a job season before he basically said "f**k off u must be joking im not joining a shite club like bradford city" sad little freakl then turned up next season cap in hand...and what do you expect us to say...oh welcome aboard son i know u called us a set of losers last season but never mind you can now be a crowd fave...however i do agree with you that he didnt deserve vocal stick form the crowd...Personally i dont believe in that it doesnt do the team any good at all.

I dont deny he mad a few assists in league 1 last season but whoopeee... MBW will kick that record into touch this season and score about 10+ goals.

May 18, 2005
Barmy said:
Also agree, think he will be the class player for us this season, whichever position he plays.
Not sure i agree with that Barmy, i personally cant see MBW making a good goalkeeper for example or even a central defender!!!!

Keep in playing right across the midfield where he can play best is what i say.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Bantam Of The Opera said:
Not sure i agree with that Barmy, i personally cant see MBW making a good goalkeeper for example or even a central defender!!!!

Keep in playing right across the midfield where he can play best is what i say.
yes ok ok. Maybe i should of expanded abit on that comment. lol

Did of course mean anywhere in midfield. honest.

G
yes but how many we all know he came second to merson but merson could have only got 15.....where do you get your guesstimation of 15+???

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
boyracingbantam said:
Assists??? where did he play???

Not Bradford was it son???

To be fair i have some respect for wingers so i will leave ths debate alone now.....but if he were a full back...my oh my

Keep em coming BRB.... Your the man of the moment dont let it stop pmsfl please dont stop.....

G
tony d said:
Keep em coming BRB.... Your the man of the moment dont let it stop, please dont stop, your the best, i love boy racers and BTW Parrot your right, im wrong and you do pay my wage, not that i deserve it but hey.....Also i think we should have invaded zim instead
WE CAN ALL ACT THE FOOL........

Status
Not open for further replies.