Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Super Franny

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I'd take him back he's quality. A few Sheff Utd fans I spoke to said he's quality aswell every time he's played for them. Don't know why he's not playing

G

Francis could play a few different positions could he not. I would sooner young Swifty be played regularly at right back and Francis take a position in the center as he has before.

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
What, and break up the succesful Wethers/Bower partnership there?

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
needs breaking up one day, Wethers won't be around for many more seasons.

G
'What, and break up the succesful Wethers/Bower partnership there?'

Ah no i did not mean that center. Did Law not once try Francis in the center of midfield? I know he has played center and right back but i could swear he has been played in central midfield before.

G
Yes he used to try and play (and actually He was prety good in there) in Kearney's position, holding mid.... but is much better at RB

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Remember him playin right midfield v norwich when we won there and he put the cross in. Agree with boy racer, RB is his best position.

I see Francis as the type of player who eventually would move to centre midfield as he gets older.

I agree that he should now play RB but a bit more experience & maturity he should definately move into the midfield.
The great Stuart McCall started his career at RB before moving to CM.

His control, tackling & range of passing ability means he would suit the CM position IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.