Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Supporters Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

briggus

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Brighouse
When the rep was interviewed by Derm Tanner just before the game - stated they were in discussions with the council - hoping they would buy the ground and charge us a smaller rent. (£600k at the moment) More money could then be invested in the team.

Good Luck to them I say - hope they can pull it off and get the council to buy the ground from Gibbs Pension Fund.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
briggus said:
When the rep was interviewed by Derm Tanner just before the game - stated they were in discussions with the council - hoping they would buy the ground and charge us a smaller rent. (£600k at the moment) More money could then be invested in the team.

Good Luck to them I say - hope they can pull it off and get the council to buy the ground from Gibbs Pension Fund.
Be a huge undertaking really... Worth a place on the board if they actually pulled it off and then subsequently gave the ground back to the club!!!!:D

Otherwise do one lol:D

Good luck indeed...

May 20, 2005
briggus said:

Maybe they can get all their members to sign a petition. Those 32 signatures just might make a difference.

I have my doubts about whether it would be good for Bradistan Council to own VP.
Before long they'd probably be cancelling City home games & replacing them for the Mela, P4ki weddings, & Al-Queada meetings!:eek:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
If that happens and it is a big if......

there should be a clause like:

While ever there is football being played at Valley Parade, they have sole right to conduct their business at that venue without interference from a third party including the Council. They cannot sell the ground under any circumstances while Bradford City Football Club is in situ, or any other name the football club is given over the years.

Needs a legal brain, but something along those lines,,otherwise it is a no deal, you cannot trust politicians to make good decisions were land and property come into it.....

G
One cannot trust Politicians to make good decisions......FULL STOP!!!!

I bet Special Branch were running around like headless chickens when they realised they had shot an innocent man. Now its come out that they falseified Police logs ect ect ect. As Max would say....tra la la.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
yep an innocent man who's stay in this country was on dodgy ground due to expired papers - another working on the black market and taking trade away from the legit traders .
I never lost any sleep over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.