Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(Swansea Game) WELL IVE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
So many posts on different sites about the game against Shitbythesea and not one person has hit the nail on the head,of why the game turned in the last 15 minutes or so.Penford came on and looked a bit shakey,but then all of a sudden his confidence grew and the tackle he made when he got booked started it.This lad grew and got stuck in and started to dominate the midfield,he alone lifted every player on that pitch.Holloway who i have criticised all season became a different player,he ran 40 yards and made a fantastic tackle and put the ball in the Ciba,if he had made contact with the player he would have joined the ball in the stand.Claridge started to run after everything and every player in my opinion looked at Penford and thought yes lets gets stuck into these ****s and give em it.Then an absolute genious of a dink into the box and Windass scored.It was absolutley fantastic to watch every City player giving their all and in the end Shitbythesea were clinging on and but for two world class saves from their keeper we would have won the game.
This is my summary.
If a player or manager can bring some self belief and fight to a team,then the team will react,if they dont and the players question peoples commitment and drive,then the team get in a rutt and its very hard to address this.Penford instilled some fight and desire to the team and they followed suit.Is this not what i have said to you all over the season so far?
If any of you had took the time to annalise the game you would have realised, that the team reacted to someone showing commitment,passion,drive and enthusiasm nothing more and nothing less.

G
On the contrary Eggbut, I've read similar posts on the boards.
But thanks for the round-up Micky!:D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Just because i dont have DR in front of my name,there is no need to be facetious Mr Wise one.
By the way Del a little birdy told me you only travel up the Marmite Motorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.