Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Swifty

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Edghill injured.
Holloway a tosser.
Stewart subbed after 20 minutes today for being shite.
Emanuel a LB/LM.

Any chance Todd is going to give this young lad a try next week? If not then he should at least send the poor lad out on loan, he must be looking at H*dd*rsf**ld and thinking why not quit VP and join them, at least youngsters get a chance there.
And what kind of signal is this sending out to any prospective young Rooney's and Terry's? Show promise, show skill, show determination, show class and we'll show you a 50 year old one legged freak and play him out of position in your position. There, you wanna join us? No? Wonder why not?

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Hopefully, if Edghill is still injured for next week then he'll get his chance instead of Holloway who will be available after his ban. From what ive seen he looks to be a good player.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
A bit risky throwing Swifty in against Huddersfield.
I think we need a little bit of experience so I hope Edgehill is fit to play.

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
Stew peas was only subbed for his yellow, he did some decent tackles! he is a central defender though!

Unfortunately un-like Peter J*ckson, CT doesn't like to give our home grown youngsters a chance:(
Swift Is by far superior than Holloway in the games we've seen yet the lad hardly gets a sniff of the 1st team.
Likewise with Penford, we were crying out for a creative midfielder when BMW was injured yet CTs reluctant to play the youngsters:mad:
Give them a chance, If they fail at least they can't say they wern't given a go!

Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
Exactly, which is how many...?? a couple of substitute appearances? It would be far too risky to start him against Huddersfield IMO
I'd rather risk playing YOU than Holloway, the guy's a disaster waiting to happen, well he has happened, hasn't he?:mad:
In the short time I've seen Swift play he's showed the ability to PASS to a team mate, TACKLE & a willigness to overlap when needed in attack, all the attributes Givegameaway doesn't have!:(

May 21, 2005
True, I'd play Emmanual over Swifty though, he did pretty well yesterday. Hopefully Holloway will have finally blown it having been sent off again but I wouldn't bet on it :(

Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
True, I'd play Emmanual over Swifty though, he did pretty well yesterday. Hopefully Holloway will have finally blown it having been sent off again but I wouldn't bet on it :(
No, neither would I, Holloway could probably murder CTs grandchildren & he'd still be in the next game!:mad:
Lewis did OK at R/B against 10 men, I'd still like to see a natural right footer there though, that's why Swift would be my personal choice.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Swifty is the one id play out o the choices we have if Edghill is still out. Fuckupwhenplayin or Emanuel will struggle against hudders left winger. Tho that happens to holloway when ever he plays so nowt different there.

Status
Not open for further replies.