Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Symes Joins Macclesfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2005
I think he'll come back a better player if Macclesfield play him in the first team. It's a good thing Ed. I've asked Toddy about taking Forrest on loan for the BCISC team but he knocked us back because we couldn't guarantee him a place in the starting line up :D

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Maybe, let's hope Horton does more for the lads confidence than Todd did.

May 21, 2005
Wrose
my.ebay.co.uk
Iam glad I have not been pushed out of the Slippers team for Danny Bloody Forest. Would I not like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
The ideal scenario is that he does a Grant Holt. Rochdale signed Holt permanently from Sheffield Wednesday when the player looked to have little or no chance of breaking into the first team, a season on and he's netted 24 goals and is being tipped to join a Championship club. Sheffield Wednesday will have wished they never let go of him...now if Symes does the buissiness while out on loan then were onto a winner.

May 21, 2005
Great news-hopefully he'll come back a better player with more confidence. The confidence isn't all down to Todd as someone suggested-Port Vale away anyone? He didn't look bothered at all, that isn't down to confidence.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
blondish, but it came out of a bottle, dark brown with chestnut highlights in my natural state..........come on now Jimmy be a good boy and keep up, lol

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I was being sarcastic BJ.
Hope Symes comes good at the Macc Lads,but he seems a bit lazy to me and moody.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
yes I know Jimmy.......................

well lets hope he develops at Macclesfield, we used to have another moody, lazy player, now I wonder who I mean:)

G
are you tanned all over then Steve ? :D
We've missed you this last 2 weeks - no one to keep the unruly ones In order !

Status
Not open for further replies.