Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The 5 game winning run begins now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
We had one last season and i think ours begins now.

Port Vale 1-0 TO City
Gillingham 1-0 TO City
Notts Forest 1-0 TO City
Barnsley 2-1 TO City
Huddersfield 1-0 TO City

Will all be put to the sword(all via crap performances)......with our better start to the season than last if we keep up an average consistency then we will make the playoffs. (How ace would it be to get to the LDV Vans final at the Millenium Stadium and the Playoff final at the New Wembley in one year)

Despite poor performances i am now getting a really optimistic feeling about thise year.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Dbantx said:
We had one last season and i think ours begins now.

Port Vale 1-0 City
Gillingham 1-0 City
Notts Forest 1-0 City
Barnsley 2-1 City
Huddersfield 1-0 City
That dosnt look too good.. They look more like defeats :D

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
just 5, with bridgey back in the squad i think it could be more. In this poor league, we should be able to walk over most teams..look at the puppies + sarfend, they are top and there hardly world beaters..a full strength city team could beat any other team in this division, of that i'm sure!

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
We have got better results without bridgey?

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
i think we benefit more from having Don back! We wouldnt have kept a clean sheet in the last two games if howarth was playing!
It wasnt MBW we have been missing, it was Don!
Hopefully when MBW does come back from injury he will prove me wrong! :D

axel

C&B Member
Aug 7, 2005
after being optomistic on a previous thread, i feel i must prove my C&B credentials and point out that Forest and Huddersfield have very decent teams for this division. I think we will struggle to get anything out of those games, on the other hand Barnsley should be 3 easy points!

Status
Not open for further replies.