Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
to our midfield problem. It looks liek mbw could be out for some time yet and once again today, despite trying his best schumacher didn't have the impact wanted - creating goals and playmaking. There are some answers to this problem:
1. The one i think should be implimented - Penford , this lad is quality i think, and could make a real diffrence. Unfortunately todd would never take this risk

2. Deano back into midfield and cooke and claridge upfront, makes sense some of deanos passages are amazing and will rip teams apart.

3. Morrision, in a role just behind the front two, its never been tried at city but i think it could work

4. Paul evans in on load - played fine for us int championship and am sure he could do us a good job for a month or so in this league

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Deano and crooks in midfield would be good --- but too much lacking in pace, but it might be worth a try
Forwards and defence are not too much of a problem, its midfield that need tune up, its running but not silky smooth

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
the calverley bantam said:
to our midfield problem. It looks liek mbw could be out for some time yet and once again today, despite trying his best schumacher didn't have the impact wanted - creating goals and playmaking. There are some answers to this problem:
1. The one i think should be implimented - Penford , this lad is quality i think, and could make a real diffrence. Unfortunately todd would never take this risk

2. Deano back into midfield and cooke and claridge upfront, makes sense some of deanos passages are amazing and will rip teams apart.

3. Morrision, in a role just behind the front two, its never been tried at city but i think it could work

4. Paul evans in on load - played fine for us int championship and am sure he could do us a good job for a month or so in this league
1. Todd dosnt like playin the youngsters so highly unlikely

2. Todd sees him as our main goal threat so is unlikely to move him back.

3. Not a chance with Todd tellin him to look elsewhere for first team football and he's not gonna change from 4-4-2.

4. Evans was more of a defensive midfielder when he was last here.

Think out of all them while MBW is out movin Deano back would be the best bet with Cooke and Claridge up front.

G
According to the programme notes Bridge Wilko is playing in the reserve game in mid week and will start training again shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.