Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Magnificent Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Windass, Bridge-Wilko, Petta and Cadamarteri. Im looking forward to seeing these four link up. On paper they are a cut above this division and if they can work well together as a team these four could be a nightmare for opposition sides.

Roll on pre-season where hopefully we will get a taster of what they can do whilst playing together.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Ricketts

Holoway Bower Wethers Emanuel

MBW Shuey Kearney Petta

Cadders Deano...

Howarth
Stew
Swift
Morrison
Muirhead
Cooke....

That looks really good to see... We look very good on paper lets hope they all perform to the levels we know they can...

Were looking really strong apart from our full-backs & cover in the centre midfield.
I am also to be convinced about Donovan Ricketts in goal, he looked jittery at Oldham, just hope it was the blustery wind that day!
Also have we got it right upfront? We now have the pace in Cadders, but we still havent a target man come goalscorer.
I cant see Deano getting more than 20 goals this season, so the rest will have to chip in!
With our midfielders, they should be getting 25+ goals between them this season, which would ease the burden on our strikers!

May 21, 2005
beerbantam said:
Fullbacks a big problem!!! would look much stronger with Swifty and Richardson there!!
How can you say we'd look much stronger with the latter two playing when they've got a total of two games experience between them!

May 21, 2005
beerbantam said:
Any amount of games played by Giveballaway cannot change the fact that he is just plain shite!!
Not at defending-he may be shite at trying to pass the ball out of defense or pratting about with it on the edge of the area but he's decent at defending.

Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
Not at defending-he may be shite at trying to pass the ball out of defense or pratting about with it on the edge of the area but he's decent at defending.
You left out his positional play B.A.P, which to me Is his major flaw of his game!

Status
Not open for further replies.