Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The puppies

What will be score be?

• City Win

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • TB Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bore Draw

• Postponed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
What will the score be?

The last 4 city games i predicted a loss but this time im gonna stick me pessimistic head out and go for a win. I think Cooke will grab a brace or hat-trick, its destiny as city run out 4-2 winners in a full blooded west yorshire darby

G

3-1 to City

3-0 up at Half time through 2 goals from Claridge and an Andy Cooke goooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !
we then sit back and let the TB's have the 2nd half and get a sneaky goal back through Abbott.

;)
:confused:
:eek:

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Think it will be a tight game but will end up winnin it 3-2

2 for Claridge and a Cooke goal for us, Booth and Taylor-Fletcher with theirs..

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
we tend to pull out all the stops for local derbies, although yesterday we managed to pull defeat from the jaws of victory; and I do think a draw was a defeat, for me it was 2 points lost again.

However, I think we will beat the TB's; possibly my heart talking but ah well, just think we play better against better sides, and the heat of a local derby will be enough to lift the team.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
Its the first time this season we will have faced a good team - one you would expect to be in the mix come the end of the season anyway!
Exactle, we do well against the better teams especially if its a local derby! Todd will get the lads prepared and with the introduction of mbw and cooke back we will win, i hope

G

As i cant motivate players and give them a good kick up the ASS and i cant make substitutions.Also i think we are playing brilliantlly,im going for a 4-0 win to Huddersfield and im sticking a grand on Huddersfield stuffing us.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Cooke will be out to prove he is good enough for the starting 11,hopefully if hes back MBW will sort the midfield out so id say TBs to win 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.