Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The season is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

It was my one hope that Todd would see the light and bring in two quality players in the transfer window and boot out the likes of Morrison and Muirhead who will never reach their full potential (not forgetting Holloway who should go anyway).

Apparantly he thinks he has all he needs to get us into the playoffs and will be showing faith in his current players.

We're f*cked! (or perhaps he is f*cked?)

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
maybe he has been told 'no more money' with an eye on him producing the goods or otherwise he is sacked. I personally think with a few execeptions any other manager could get the very best out of the players we have.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
what interest will there be in the club if we remain mid table , the crowds will drop off another 1500 or so - JR should be asking himself this question - I have heard news of a revolution off the field at VP - about time too - kick the deadwood out of the place !

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
boot out the likes of Morrison and Muirhead
Morrison is quality - If Todd plays him in the right position and motivated him correctly (which i'm sure a peter beagerie type could)

Muirhead is one of the most overrated players - all he does is create a false sense that somethings goona happern when he's on the ball. It Never does, his crosses are always early, always hit the first man, he isn't actually that quick, he cant pass shoot or head.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
bg said:
maybe he has been told 'no more money' with an eye on him producing the goods or otherwise he is sacked..
Yep cos 10 points off the top is really bad at this time in the season...Bet Kevin Blackwell and Alex Ferguson are bricking it as we speak... Hoddle must be writing his resignation now as must so many other managers so far behind their top teams.. Get real he is going no where...

bg said:
I personally think with a few execeptions any other manager could get the very best out of the players we have.
Like who?????...

Who could we get into VP RIGHT NOW who is available and could get better results out of the players...

Name em BG.... This i must see....

G

The same old arguments Tony, the same old bullsh*t arguments.

'But who could we get in who could do a better job, nobody because were only poor little Bradford'

Bullsh*t, Bullsh*t, Bullsh*t.

EVERYTIME A MANAGERIAL JOB COMES UP IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE AROUND 40-50 PEOPLE APPLY FOR IT, INEVITABLY.

It has been mentioned that various people have clauses in their contract allowing them to leave if managerial offers come up (McCall, Beagrie).......then theres those out of contract like Neale Cooper.

The arguments for keeping Todd are consistently the same old 'Who could we get thats better'.....it was the same with Nicky Law........drop the sh*t arguments and come up with something else thats concrete :rolleyes:

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Ermmmm Same arguments for Nicky Law..... pmsfl......

I dont think so do you... IMHO i think we have the best manager for the job at hand .... So my whos better out there is a fair question...

Would Beagrie be a better manager?????

Is it worth the risk to find out hes the new Chris Hutchings?????

McCall isnt coming back here so please dont start that waste of 5 threads topic...

Others mentioned have been Peter Reid ...Wow now for one he more than likely wouldnt come to a club like ours and for two thank fook...

Neale Cooper, would he offer anything different...Look at the sides he has managed and reasons why he was sacked???

You see the only decent managers at the moment are at all the top clubs in their respevtive leagues..

Changing for the sake of change isnt a good enough reason...

Changing because we are in the bottom four or nose diving on a mass losing streak yes...But when its only Jan and we are 10 from the top 5 from play offs is hardly a sufficient reason is it...

BTW 40-50 pmsfl...Out of those you will find probably 2 at best for this level who are the same quality of what we have already....

What next Dave Bassett with deano or Claridge as his opo...

At best out there who may come i would have to say Dennis Wise...Did agreat job at Millwall could still do a job in the centre would he come probably not...But hes a better name then any of the ones i have heard of on here....

Plus id rather we tried to sign him for the rest of the season to just play...

So anyway..Who then....????

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
too true T u know me.As for nose diving we will start going down quicker than Parrot on Panther.pmsl.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
U see Tone - I can call u Tone cant I ? Thats just the kinda link that Jimbo likes !!

Wen I read it I cudv written his reply miself to save him the trouble !!

Now Jimbo - LAY OFF or I may bring mi newly acquired camera tomoro !!!

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
too true T u know me.As for nose diving we will start going down quicker than Parrot on Panther.pmsl.
Youve been saying that since September though...Talk about Edging your bets eh...I told you so doesnt seem so good 5 years after its initial saying Jimbo...

I would like the 50 quid in unmarked 10 quid notes matey.;) :D

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Tony i said we would be free falling to the drop zone by crimbo.Yes its taking a bit longer but its coming.Toad always seems to pull one out of the hat like warsaw they were the worst team ive seen this season,but we won and were not much better.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
jimmy said:
Tony i said we would be free falling to the drop zone by crimbo.Yes its taking a bit longer but its coming.Toad always seems to pull one out of the hat like warsaw they were the worst team ive seen this season,but we won and were not much better.
hahah keep me smiling Jimbo...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.