Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Wacky World of Darryl Flahavan

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Besides being a c*nt Darryl Flahavan (Southend United keeper) now seems to be starting up his own little hate campaign against Dean Windass.

After the game Flahavan said that Windass had spat at him whilst on the field and guess what he's claiming now:

Windass bit him...apparantly. Quite how he got chance to whilst Darryl was sat on top of Windass pretending to headbutt him i'm not sure. But Flahavan seems to be starting up his own little hate campaign against Windass.

So to set the record straight i've used paint to recreate the world through Darryl Flahavans eyes and the way it really is and ive put it on the front page of my new website...

http://www.thatsbollocks.webeden.co.uk/

Check out the picture at my new website...(my new not yet finished website)

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Wow...

Nice drawings for an eight year old m8...:D :D

I actually thought you were a grown up...Sorry m8....:D

I will now use better judgement when replying to you.. Did you set up that website as an IT project at school m8....:p

G
Could you do a better picture of the same thing on microsoft paint? :p

I'm now awaiting to see your artistic brilliance on microsoft paint, perhaps you could do me a picture of the Mona Lisa? :D

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Dbantx said:
[B][U][SIZE="2"]Some of my other work to share for you...[/SIZE][/U][/B]

[img]http://www.auroville.org/thecity/images/childrens_drawings_1.jpg

My new really big red fast car...

My favey band Oasssis getting ready for singing songys

Awww thanks Dbanx ... you didnt have to you know... You have such a talent little lad.........:p

G
Keep it coming lads, but until you prove to me that you can do a better drawing on paint then you cant say anything about that picture.

Oh and Beer Bantam, im not a ginner, my nose bigger than that and my eyes arent so far apart, but other than that its a spitting image.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Dbantx said:
Keep it coming lads, but until you prove to me that you can do a better drawing on paint then you cant say anything about that picture.

Oh and Beer Bantam, im not a ginner, my nose bigger than that and my eyes arent so far apart, but other than that its a spitting image.
You cheeky little scamp.....

Dbanx makes his point as only children can..

Now stop cheeky your elders before i tell yer father...

It will be early to bed for you young man once your parents see all that paint youve been using.....:D :D

G
Im surprised you have actually bothered to waste your time finding all these pictures on google before uploading them and posting them on message boards.

Is this what all soldiers do when they arent playing with guns? :eek:

At least being a student I have an excuse to sit around and do nothing all day, its what im expected to do. :D

No doubt the cogs are already turning in your head and you'll reply with something like 'aww isn't that cute he likes to pretend he's a student' followed by a picture of some kid playing house. :rolleyes:

In fact you'll probably post that now anyway in hope that it will rile me however its unlikely to work as in ten minutes i will be sat in front of the T.V (watching Cartoon Network and CBEEBIES of course) eating my tea with everything cut up into little peices for me before i take a nap.

Now i myself have exhausted just about any comedy potential from the above paragraphs i take my leave.

(EDIT dont even bother posting a picture of a kid having a temper tantrum because i saw that coming too lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.