Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Those of us who watch the reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neddy

C&B Member
May 31, 2005
on a fairly regular basis agree that Danny Forrest will not make it unfortunatly cos i know he cares for the club he is not good enough. City's young promising players are mainly defenders Sam Denton,and the like who i would have kept full time at the club this season.If you are good enough you are old enough DF is just not good enough.

G
I don't go to the reserve matches but when reading the reports in the T & A I rarely see DF as the goalscorer. IMO we should keep Sanasy who has got a lot more about him that DF.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
This thread comes around quite often and the majority seem to think the same... I was amazed when Sanasy was told to do one....

If he had got a season long loan to a League 2 club im sure he would have made the grade whether that was to stay in that League and make us a profit or that he was the goal scorer we thought he was....

Shame the wrong ones OFF...

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
tony d said:
I was amazed when Sanasy was told to do one....

If he had got a season long loan to a League 2 club im sure he would have made the grade whether that was to stay in that League and make us a profit or that he was the goal scorer we thought he was....
Would have to agree tony, was surprised when he was told he could leave, would of thought he'd of been sent out on loan for a season like some of the other reserve players.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Sanasy isn't that great, Nor is Forrest but because hes an actual fan and someone who gives his all Todd is giving him a chance. If he makes no impression this season he will be released and even Forrest knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.