Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TIM CAHILL playing for toffee

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Everton are considering improving Tim Cahill's contract following the Australia international's first season in The Premiership.

The former Millwall midfielder impressed last term with 11 league goals after his £2 million capture from The Den.

Cahill is on around £17,000-a-week at Goodison Park and Everton plan on offering him a 22.7 percent rise to around £22,000-a-week.

Everton chief executive Keith Wyness has confirmed the club are mulling over improving the four-year deal Cahill penned last summer.

"We are considering his situation," confirmed Wyness

If he plays well again this season, he would be the target for several clubs, which had the greater impact for Everton his arrival or ROONEYS departure?

I could handle a 5 grand a week wage hike, then I`d be getting 5 and a 1/4 grand p/w for wurkin me guts out.

G
kiko said:
he does ok for himself, but then again he won't start every match
Why won't he? I think he started most matches last season and he's probably better than what they've got now!

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
BantamJay said:
Why won't he? I think he started most matches last season and he's probably better than what they've got now!
Have just bought Arteta for £3mill, but from what i seen of him, Cahill's the better of the two.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
in my opinio he should of been in the premiership select 11 last season , he's the reason everton somehow got to forth

Status
Not open for further replies.