Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Time to do a Huddersfield...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Our form at the moment is pretty much the same as theres last season...towards the end of the season the puppies got all giddy when Jacko started playing the youths and they won their last 10 games of the season and nearly made the playoffs did they not?

Is it achievable? You betchya.....if we get in two new wingers and Windass is back to his free scoring self. Then again will we be wanting wing backs instead if Todd decides to continue with the same formation that we saw for the last 15 minutes of the Swansea game?

I suppose we can always dream of the ultimate insult and upset to the puppies....playing sh*te all season but going on a 10 game winning run, making the playoffs on the last day and then beating them in the final when they have been challenging for automatic promotion all season :D

If Edghill is on the brink of a move does that mean we can bring in two more players instead of one?

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Edghill isn't on the brink of a move and he's said hes prepared to wait for City.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
I don't think there''ll be many if any players coming in - my bet is JR will keep the wallet shut until the summer to see where we end up - give our younger players a chance .
As for Edghill , I'm not sure what will hapen to him , a good player but always picking up injuries .

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
looks like i was wrong .. looks like JR has said play the youth .. hence why so many senior pros are picking there noses rather than playing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.