Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

To The Muppets Who Love Todd And Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
1. Hartlepool was good, MK Dons was good.
2. Not at all...
3. Yes most of the time recently!
5. No they can play how they want, he should concentrate on our team.
7. Bit of luck but we deserve it!
8. No i think Todds scared to take deano off! I think deano has more say in the dressing room than todd because he seems to do what he wants on the pitch.
9. Not sure, will see against udders

G

1.HOW MANY LEAGUE GAMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO THIS SEASON AND REALLY ENJOYED THE GAME AND PERFORMANCE?

All the home games dude.
Some of the performances weren't A grade but enjoyed each one (except Colinchester, which was like a mug of Horlicks) cos I'm a long time Batman who has experienced all the highs and lows but has Carrot & Hambone running through ma veins man.

2.DO YOU THINK TODD MOTIVATES HIS PLAYERS?

Don't matter how much motivation the manager provides, the players have got to have some pride and motivate themselves sometimes.
The perfect example is Crocks, he was getting stick from all quarters now he has rolled up his socks and pulled his Y-fronts from his crack and is the most consistent player at the mo. That self motivation.

3.HAVE YOU NOT BEEN BAFFLED BY TODDS SUBSTITUTIONS?

Yea.

4.IF NOT EXPLAIN WHY?

5.DO YOU AGGREE WITH TODDS COMMENTS ABOUT COLCHESTERS TACTICS?

Well he wuz right about Colinchesters tictacs cos the did play wid the one bro up front, a packed midfield but he was wrong in the way he put it across as if you shift the blame for a dire game soley on the oppo's when it wuz down to us to attack and braek the de-fence. Anyway. it gave me chance to grab some Z's.

6.IF SO WHY?

Already said it dude.

7.OUT OF THE SEVEN GAME UNBEATEN RUN DO YOU THINK WE WERE LUCKY OR WE DESERVE TO BE UNBEATEN IN SEVEN?

The Soccer coca cola league one is a punk ass division of average losers man....anybody can beat anybody.
We will see at the shake-down if we got what it takes.

8.WOULD YOU AGREE THAT TODD DID RIGHT NOT TAKING WINDASS OFF AND REPLACING HIM WITH THE PLAYER WHO WILL REPLACE HIM NEXT WEEK?

He da manager man, he live or die by the decisions he makes but how he could decide there and then which line-up he would make for the TeeBees is stoopid man...jus doesn't work like that.

9.DO YOU THINK HE HAS THE PLAYERS CONFIDENCE?

Yo!

10.DO YOU THINK HE HAS THE PLAYERS WORKING THEIR NUTS OFF AND FIGHTING TO WIN EVERY LOOSE BALL?

Is this the motivation question in replay?

10. WHY DO I ALWAYS SHOUT WHEN I'M POSTING.

Because your a stress head man...take a chill pill dude.:D

11. WHY AM I THE ONLY BATMAN WHO CONSISTANT CALLS FOR TODDS HEAD WITHOUT COMING UP WITH A VIABLE SOLUTION.

You gotta put your money down man, I don't reckon we can replace him yet and why would we when we is 7th in the Div?

12. WHY CAN'T I PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF CITY'S SOLUBILITY.

You consistantly tell us Batmans that City have the money to replace Todd and get better players when Julie Roads says we is in the red man.
You need to tell it like it is to have credability dude!

:cool:

'Bring on the Town!'

G

jimmy said:
IF YOU ANSWER IN FAVOUR OF TODD AND ITS NOT HIS FAULT,THEN YOUR A MUPPET AND HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL AT A RELIVENT STANDARD AND HAVNT A CLUE WHAT CONSTITUTES A GOOD MANAGER.
That's not the way to talk to fellow Batmans dude...very un-cool:(

Besides;

Pot, kettle, black!!:D

:cool:

'Hey Gonzo!'

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Jimmy,

Polite request, can you please stop starting the same threads everyday? we all know you don't like Todd but do we need the same old stuff everyday?

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.