Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Speechless to begin with, but....

Ricketts: Solid, nay, good. No protection for the goal.

Horrorshow: Words fail me on how this poor excuse for a footballer gets picked.

Taylor: In the 1st half him and Emmanuel provided the only threat.

Bower & Wetherall: Didn't do much wrong for me.

Emmanuel: Overall good. See above.

Crooks: What does he give us?

Schumacher: I'm a fan, but he has been shocking. Question. How does Kearney get dropped after a couple of poor performances at the start of the season, yet Schumacher doesn't? (See Crooks also).

Windass: Garbage.

Cadamarteri: Distinctly alright.

Bridge-Wilkinson: We are f*ck*d if we are relying on him to turn the season around. Not his fault, but today he was poor.

Substitutes;

Morrison: Brilliant for 15 minutes until we stopped passing the ball about after the 2 "injuries" to them. 3 quality balls into the box and the only player attacking them? Lewis Emmanuel.

Petta: ......

Manager;

I'm a firm believer that chopping and changing your manager every 2 years is counter productive, but I can take no positives out of today whatsoever.

No passion, no drive, no competing for the ball.

I haven't felt this bad leaving a City game since we were embarrassed at E***d R**d, and that includes shagging the "Wicked Witch of the Wirrall" after.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005

Schumacher: I'm a fan, but he has been shocking. Question. How does Kearney get dropped after a couple of poor performances at the start of the season, yet Schumacher doesn't? (See Crooks also).

Bridge-Wilkinson: We are f*ck*d if we are relying on him to turn the season around. Not his fault, but today he was poor.

Substitutes;

Morrison: Brilliant for 15 minutes until we stopped passing the ball about after the 2 "injuries" to them. 3 quality balls into the box and the only player attacking them? Lewis Emmanuel.

Manager;

I'm a firm believer that chopping and changing your manager every 2 years is counter productive, but I can take no positives out of today whatsoever.

I haven't felt this bad leaving a City game since we were embarrassed at E***d R**d, and that includes shagging the "Wicked Witch of the Wirrall" after.
bang on report there komaniko, couldn't agree more

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
me too Komakino. Couldn't have said it any better. The other half had a woolie hat which he pulled down over his eyes so he didn't have to watch it, unfortunately I didn't......

maybe it should be regulation now if you come to VP..........woolie hats to save you from the pain of watching....

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
komakino said:

Substitutes;

Manager;

Spot on their komakino lad.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
komakino said:
Not his fault really, when the manager play's our most influencial player on the wing there isn't much he can do to dictate the play. Also he on the same wing as Holloway which doesn't exactly help matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.