Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todays Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
What a great result, great to hear that Petta looked good. Other plus points are Windass getting in the goals early, a clean sheet and no yellow cards.

Roll on Southend.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Just seen the goals on ITV....Strange Deano celebrations good head thoug...... Petta megzed one player whilst slipping between two, then pass the ball into the bottom right corner...

Sounded like a good day out... Nice to see three points on the board but its only one game...

Saying that there sounded like there was a lot of good performances in all positions...

Lets hope we keep it up on Tuesday....

Well done fellas....

May 18, 2005
Great stuff!!! Until he slips and makes a hash of it an then i want him dropped ;). Hes done quite well so far 5 games, 5 conceded and 2 cleansheets not bad stats really.

Dmitry

C&B Member
Jun 8, 2005
For me it was very pleasent to read Pool's manager comments. He said that he can't blame his players, but City best footballers was better than his & that his side was a little bit naive comparing with us. :)

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Excellent Team performance, as good a display as I have seen for a long time. We always looked comfortable, the had a spell at the beginning of the second half, but it came to nothing, and we defended well. We tired a little towards the end of the game, but match fitness will come.

I will just mention a few performances

Taylor was outstanding, a real work horse.
Petta has real silky skills, and a very very cool head ( he passed defenders and had the poise to look up and decide where he wanted to put it)
Windass worked his socks off.
MBW was once again fantastic, controled the midfield
Kearney and Schu look like they are going to be awesome.

Had a fantastic day on the Shippers Fun bus, good laugh all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.