Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todays Referee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Was a complete joke,

2 sendings off and 6 yellow cards in a game that was far from dirty. The Barnsley lads foul was a booking at most and I said to the fella sat next to me that the ref would even it up before the end of the game. So now we go to the Galpham without Ben Muirhead.

The ref baffled me today, various free kicks given for nothing then fouls just ignored. This fella reminded me of the ref from the Forest game.

The other thing of note today was Cadders, he did next to nothing today and was very poor. It was crying out for Cooke to come on and bully Barnsley. We really miss MBW and rumour is he will be back next week, I hope he is otherwise there will be alot of disapointed fans in claret and amber at the galpham next week.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
Agree with you that he was a bag of shite... but to be fair, he wasnt goin to book Muirhead untill he had a word with the linesman, he were just gonna book their player and that would of been it.

wykie

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
The red card to their player was a disgrace and the ref knew it, the rest of the game he tried to make up for it. Shite but unbiased.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
wykie said:
The red card to their player was a disgrace and the ref knew it, the rest of the game he tried to make up for it. Shite but unbiased.
Only reason i thought he could of red carded their player was if it were a tackle around the knee.. been sat in the YF stand didnt have the best view of it.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I saw it from not too far away and thought it no more than a booking, infact I turned away to chat to someone when I heard the cheer for the sending off and was quite amazed. If a Bradford player had been sent off for a challenge like that I wouldn't of been happy so I can see why the Barnsley fans were annoyed.

Aug 8, 2005
i listen to the away comantator these days as derm (oooh an i,ll tell ya what ,that was close)tanner rarely talks about the game whilst in motion.
but there comantator said the ref was the worst hed ever seen an he just couldnt wait to send one of our guys off.
i was scared hed give them a penalty.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
he was crap, ruined the game -both sets of fans would agree. As for worst ref ever i think carl b*yson last year takes some beating...now he was the biggest attention seeking pile of sh*te ive ever seen referee a football match!

Status
Not open for further replies.