Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Today's starting line-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
From the official site:

Right-back Richard Edghill is out after pulling his hamstring early on in Saturday's goalless draw at Scunthorpe United. His absence could open the door for Darren Holloway, who has not featured since his five-game ban for a third red card.

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
I'm going to go with:

Ricketts
Swift - Bower - Wethers - Emanuel
Muirhead - Penford - Shumi - BMW
Cadders - Cooke

Subs:
Kearney - Brown - Howarth - Petta - Crooks

Why? It's been a tough schedule so fresh legs in Penford, Cooke, Muirhead, Swift. Windass is an old git so he's having the day off!

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Ricketts
Swift - Bower - Wethers - Emanuel
Muirhead - Penford - Shumi - BMW
Cadders - Cooke

Subs:
Kearney - Brown - Howarth - Petta - Crooks

=====================================

Ricketts
Holloway - Bower - Wethers - Taylor
BMW - Kearney - Shumi - Emanuel
Cadders - Windass

Subs:
Muirhead - Brown - Howarth - Stewart - Claridge

Have to say I much prefer my XVI over CT's. Oh well, let's hope Holloway can last more than 5 minutes before his first yellow and then at least 20 minutes before his second.

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
Well, after watching junior play in a curtain raiser at Cougar Park I was a bit miffed at the thought of missing most of the first half. However, turning the radio on on our way home my heart sank when I heard the latest score, and it sank even further when I heard the team and formation, and when the penalty went in all thoughts of going to VP vanished.

Bridge-Wilk briefly rekindled my enthusiasm but listening to Tim and Sticks saying, 'that's rubbish', 'poor', 'no width', and, 'the goal only papers over the cracks' soon put an end to that. :(

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
We did look dangerous when Danny went out wide when Claridge came on but Ben looks shocking right now he must be very low on confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.