Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Drops Windass And Finally Changes His Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Colin Todd has dropped Dean Windass for tommorows trip to Doncaster.He has also changed his tactics in a bid to up the tempo of a game,which will be a bruising encounter.
Todd has given the team an overhaul in a bid to make Bradford City a force to be fearful of in League 1.
The changes may surprise a few fans,but Todd insists the team will reap the rewards in the long run.
Todd has replaced Windass with Lewis Emanuel who will partner Steve Claridge up front,he said"Defence starts with the strikers and Lewis will give us that and his pace will cause defenders problems."
Todd has also brought Swift into the team and he will play on the right wing.Again Todd said "With Swifts defensive quallities and pace he can snuff out attacks and then counter attack".
Bobby Petta has been moved into the centre alongside Lee Crookes.Todd said "He sees Petta as the creative midfielder,whilst Mark Bridge Wilkinson is out injured".
Ben Muirhead will start on the Left hand side and Todd said "He needed to address the balance of the team,thats why hes changed it around,so dramatically."

NOW TELL ME THAT FOO KNI LOONEY DONT NEED SACKING.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I make alot of sh//e up,but when it comes to City im always serious matey,as anyone on here will tell you. :mad:

G
jimmy said:
I make alot of sh//e up,but when it comes to City im always serious matey,as anyone on here will tell you. :mad:
If you think thats serious matey, you must be a mounty.

Lewis Emanuel upfront, you will be telling me next that he will be playing in center midfield. lol

You need to see a shrink.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
I find it hard as all my split personallitys each like a different brew,so at the moment im supping a bottle of Vodka, a Newky Brown,bottle Cider,Lager and a bottle of Red Wine and to top it off mi persona Burt is on Vallium. :D

G
Parrot said:
Parrots on Grolsh,Red Wine & Brandy & Cokes:eek:
Mi Heads gonna be banging at Donny tomorrow!:D
Mine too Parrot, we will recognise each other in the stand as we will both be nursing sore heads.lol

G
jimmy said:
You a she male then??? :D
I think your Beer.
You mean beerbantam? No, it gets worse first Prawny now beerbantam?

I have been on these boards since the old days i know Prawny and Chuckle, Oli and Wrosey from the official site, i remember beerbantam & Sick as a Parrot too from towards the end(before the board shut down).

I dont remember Jimmt though. Should i?

G
jimmy said:
oh i,you should and will know me.What was your name on the OMB.
I really cannot tell you, breaking my animoty(spello) in the old days caused allsorts of trouble. i really dont remember Jimmy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.