Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd got it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Yeah give me a fcuking break!:mad:

I really cant believe how stupid & giddy some have got on here cos we drew with Swansea:rolleyes:

Get it right bitches, CT again started with the WRONG players, only desperation saved us from another defeat, the players showed again near the end (& Barnsley) that they can play attacking football against so-called good teams in this league.
Penford comes on & plays out of his skin, thats what most City fans have wanted all season:( What masterstroke will CT spring next?, bring back Forrest or Sanasy & when they score all of a sudden CTs a fcuking tactical/managerial genious?
Get real people, CTs strangling this club, we got a point today in spite of CT not because of him:mad:
Im happy with a point against the leaders, but far from happy with CT or his sapless disciples!

lino

C&B Member
May 25, 2005
BD17
If Todd had got it right the first 75 minutes would have been like the last 15 minutes.
He got it wrong AGAIN and reacted, eventually, in a positive way.
If Todd watches the reserves, why has Penford been overlooked so far? The lad seems to have the ability to be involved unlike Schuey and others who always seem a yard or two off the game.
He wanted the ball and apart from looking too much like Steve McMannaman, looked the part.
Let's hope it's not a one off, and let's hope Todd picks him for the next game.

If CT had got it RIGHT then we would have played like Brazil for 70 mins, not 15!:mad:
He wont learn from this game thats the point, the guys an IDIOT!:mad:

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I wonder if somebody can have a word;

If we play attacking football, we will win more than we lose. Our away form has dropped off, so why not go and attack next week, just like we did in our last 15 minutes????

Oh we might lose, yes we might, but at least we will lose trying to get the ball in the back of the net, rather than trying to defend for 90 and still lose because we made a mistake...

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Why resort to personal insults at the start of the thread? i'm not Pro-Toddy infact i'd be glad for him to walk today but I'm a big enough man to accept when someone gets it right, So what if it took 70 minutes to get it right ..

90% of Valley Parade couldn't understand why Stewart was coming on, There was a handful around me who did and the rest joined in with the chants ... People thought stewart coming on was a negative move when it wasn't.

Todd put out what on paper would be a very good side, However Petta is a lazy sod and bens got no confidence again .....

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Past times at Valley Parade we have played poor and he has done nothing to change it, you have to give him some credit for at least trying to put it right.

The subs worked and the formation change worked, if he hadn't of tried to put it right I'd agree with you but as he did put it right I think your being unfair for not giving him a little credit.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
So he got it wrong for putting out a team to counter the best team in the League... A team who win for fun... A draw on paper was the best we could hope from that game yet when we do get one you moaning gits still booo ...

Forrest, Sanasy and Symes to my knowledge were sent from this club to gain experience as they were poor and not doing the job here... The fact they are shining at those new clubs prove that Bradford City management were corect to fook em off...

They are gaining experience at a much lower level but growing in confidence game after game...

BTW who would you have started Parrot???? Dont say Penford either!!!!

If CT had got it RIGHT then we would have played like Brazil for 70 mins, not 15!
There was i thinking that we were Bradford City supporters... I dont think its him thats the fookin idiot...Do you????;)

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
too much southern air ale and powders has clouded your judgement Tony lol !
If you had been there for the 70 minutes when we were all desperate to see a major change then you might think differently.
Comes to something when we have to think of sending out a team to "contain" the mighty Swansea City - that's never been the way down at VP unless we were in a cup game against major teams - Turdster at it again.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
too much southern air ale and powders has clouded your judgement Tony lol !
If you had been there for the 70 minutes when we were all desperate to see a major change then you might think differently.
Comes to something when we have to think of sending out a team to "contain" the mighty Swansea City - that's never been the way down at VP unless we were in a cup game against major teams - Turdster at it again.
I was there and I clearly saw we were getting out played but not being 101% bias I will give Todd credit for changing something that was clearly wrong, I'd of been alot more annoyed if we continued to play the same to the end of the game but as it was changed I will give him credit and as you can see from my signiture I'm not the greatest Todd fan in the world, but I won't let that cloud my judgement just to justify my opinion.

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
"The mighty Swansea City "

Wisey stop being an arse, man for man they have a better side and are where they deserve to be in the League....

I suppose Hull were lucky too last season.....Get real..

tony d said:
BTW who would you have started Parrot???? Dont say Penford either!!!!
Well T, heres my reply to Beerbantams thread, "Who would you pick for Chesterfield game?"

Parrot said:
Howarth

Edghill
Wethers
Bower
Taylor

Muirhead
Penford
Crooks
Morrison

Windass
Cooke

Only thing I might be tempted to change was put Windass as our attacking midfield instead of Penford & pair Cooke & Claridge together up front!
So maybe I would have started Penford;) who knows but it looks like i've got more foresight than you or CT on these matters:rolleyes:
I suppose when Swifty gets a decent run out & he shows CT why he should have been picked months ago, you'll be asking me the same question again eh?;)
I've also been championing Deano to be dropped back into midfield for the last 2 months, something CT as only just thought off, the guys an imbecile!
BTW Keep em coming mate............:cool:

Sterling Archer

C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Parrot said:
Well T, heres my reply to Beerbantams thread, "Who would you pick for Chesterfield game?"

So maybe I would have started Penford who knows but it looks like i've got more foresight than you or CT on these matters:rolleyes:
I suppose when Swifty gets a decent run out & he shows CT why he should have been picked months ago, you'll be asking me the same question again eh
I've also been championing Deano to be dropped back into midfield for the last 2 months, something CT as only just thought off, the guys an imbecile!
BTW Keep em coming mate............
Yep hes just thought of that...I mean he has never ever played him in that position before has he P?;)

Thing is how many players without trawling through have we all thought about playing, yet when they get into the team they have one good game then shite...???

The team is picked by players performing during the week....Less old man claridge ... If he doesnt look up to it he doesnt get in..Less Holloway:D

BTW Was Penford injured for the Barnsley game???????

More foresight my arse????:D

Status
Not open for further replies.