Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

Todd 'mystified' with home form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
#1
Colin Todd explains on the front page Official website article how he is mystified with the home form and how he just cant figure out why we keep losing...

Really? You cant figure it out Colin? Then how come your own players and everybody watching it can. We need to stop passing it from side to side and back to the keeper and actually start attacking them instead of hoping of hitting a defensive away team on the counter when they arent doing any attacking themselves.

I think even Andy Cooke spotted this and said in an interview we need to start attacking team at home more last month.

Saying that, Todd cant be that stupid that this explanation for the home form hasnt gone through his head? Can he?
 

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
14,562
259
13,733
117
Mallorca, Spain
#2
He only has to read the city Messageboards to find some answers from the fans ---- they arnt all right, but an aswer will be amongst them --- He could set Givballaway on to finding it for him -- he is probably the only City player that CT will listen too
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#3
Mallorcabantam said:
He only has to read the city Messageboards to find some answers from the fans ---- they arnt all right, but an aswer will be amongst them --- He could set Givballaway on to finding it for him -- he is probably the only City player that CT will listen too
Im sure he reads these boards as his weekly comments normally reflect things that are around on em.....
 

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
3,163
174
3,713
31
#4
What an incompetant fool...children know why were crap so why doesn't todd??

he's just futher shown that he is a woefull manager when he cant see something thats amazingly obvious
 

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
11,269
513
13,763
#5
The thing about Todd is he will come out and say something daft like this but will set the team up in exactly the same way as we played against Rotherham and then say he can't understand why we don't win at home.

He would actually gain some credit if he actually changed the team, formation, setup etc to try find out why we are crap at home rather than keeping it the same then moaning about it in the paper the day after.
 

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
15,363
396
11,598
Economic traveling migrant
#6
IMHO this is what should happen at home games...:D

3-5-2
Ricketts

Bower
Wethers
Edghill

Taylor or Lewis or Petta
Shuey
Windass
MBW
Muirhead

Cooke
Cadders



or

3-4-3
Ricketts

Bower
Wethers
Edghill

Taylor or Lewis or Petta
Shuey
MBW
Muirhead


Cadders
Cooke
Windass
 
G
#7
Rick said:
The thing about Todd is he will come out and say something daft like this but will set the team up in exactly the same way as we played against Rotherham and then say he can't understand why we don't win at home.

He would actually gain some credit if he actually changed the team, formation, setup etc to try find out why we are crap at home rather than keeping it the same then moaning about it in the paper the day after.

it is written.....

'and the lord appeared to Todd and said "thou art much defensive at VP" and commandeth him to make wholesale attack on the enemy saying, "Thou must have the captain Wethers and the prodigy Bower centrally at the back with the man of steel but no brain just in front of them, Crooks shall be his name....then thou must have a line of five across the middle of the hallowed turf and they shall be called Muirhead, MBW, Schuey, Windass and Morrison....the front pair shall be Cadders and Cooke"
The lord looked down and saw that it was good and said..."learneth Todd that this shall be called 3-5-2 and thee shall give it a try and it may work as long as Muirhead and Morrison tracketh back". Amen



'The kingdom of Manningham will be thine!'
 
#9
Sentamu Bantam said:
thee shall give it a try and it may work as long as Muirhead and Morrison tracketh back". Amen
Looks like that plans fcuked too then?;)
Mind you, Jesus raised the dead so maybe he'll be able to get Morrison & Muirhead defending?:eek: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.