Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd on Cooke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has CT got a bee in his bonnet about fans having a go at Andy Cooke?
I've yet to hear anyone critisize the player, everyone be it at the games or on m/bs ect... all seem to hold the guy in high esteem.
The only game where I thought he looked out of sorts was the Tranmere game, other than that the lad works his balls off(Take note Petta!) & shows signs of a skillfull forward.
Unfortunately at the moment he's going through a nightmare run that almost every striker goes through in their career, Im sure he'll break his duck soon & probably get 2 or 3 in the same game(Hope its against the Puppies)!:D

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
How about Cooke and Clarage for Saturday
good idea, i think that putting deano on the bench would do him good and hopefully revive his performances. The only thing is i think we'd be better with sanasy partnering cooke because claridge is crap and to similar to cooke. We need pace up front - thats why the goat would of been ideal but instead todd signs claridge? strange

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I think that a Cooke - Cadamarteri partnership would work very well if Cads is on form. Cooke does the donkey work as usual and Cads' pace could be used to take full advantage of the space that Cooke creates. We saw it to an extent with the Cooke - Forrest partnership in the first half v. Stockport last season.

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
beerbantam said:
Am i missing something here? Is Deano injured? or is he no longer the best striker in our division?? Or is it another case of a couple of bad results-toddy being invincible-pick on Deano??
Nope, we're just discussing alternatives incase Deano loses form/gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.