Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd on Horrorway???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see CTs comments about Horrorshow in the back of tonights T & A or was i just allucinating?:rolleyes:
He said, Holloway was the BEST right back in League one last season.......ffs
This Is OUR manager making statements that should see him staying at Lynfield Mount for a few weeks;)
He wasn't even the BEST right back in our squad!
Anyway It cheered me up on what was a miserable night visiting my mum in the BRI i suppose!:(

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
What ward parrot?

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
Just confirms why i stopped buying the T & A - like most papers it's not fit to wipe your a r se on !

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Anyway It cheered me up on what was a miserable night visiting my mum in the BRI i suppose!:(
Nowt serious I hope.

No manager is going to turn round and say a player in his quad is shite, especially one he signed. A manager will critisise on individual performance and Todd's not the only manager to do that but put on the spot a manager will always big their players up. It's called loyalty and it helps maintain harmony and togetherness. I'd be more offended if the manager turned round and said so and so is shite or so and so was a waste of money, for which you'd also jump on him.

Todds just in a no win situation with some of you isn't he? If he won the play offs the same half a dozen moaners'd be complaining it wasn't automatic promotion.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
lol ! , must be watching the likes of givetheballaway this season that has tainted my normally impeccable behaviour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.