Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Out???....... i dont thinks so

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2005
Average points per game for the last ten managers

1...... Frank Stapleton........1.44
-...... Colin Todd..............1.44
3.......Paul Jewell...............1.39
4.......John Docherty..........1.36
5.......Chris Kamara............1.32
-.......Lennie Lawrence.......1.32
7.......Nicky Law................1.07
8.......Jim Jefferies.............0.91
9...... Bryan Robson...........0.81
10.....Chris Hutchings.........0.58

May 18, 2005
Win %

1.......Paul Jewell...........39.0%
2.......John Docherty......37.8%
3.......Colin Todd..........37.7%
4.......Frank Stapleton....36.4%
5.......Lennie Lawrence....35.9%
-.......Chris Kamara.........35.9%
7.......Nicky Law.............27.7%
8.......Jim Jefferies..........26.5%
9.......Bryan Robson........25.9%
10.....Chris Hutchings.......8.3%

May 18, 2005
Loss %

1.......Frank Stapleton....28.8%
2.......Colin Todd..........31.1%
3.......Paul Jewell...........39.0%
4.......Lennie Lawrence...39.0%
-.......John Docherty......39.1%
6.......Chris Kamara........39.8%
7.......Nicky Law............48.2%
8.......Jim Jefferies.........49.0%
9.......Chris Hutchings.....58.33%
10.....Bryan Robson........70.37%

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Intresting, the only one thing to bear in mind in my opinion is that Paul Jewell is the best manager and his stats are serverely damaged due to a year in the Premiership, apart from that it shows CT is doing a good job.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
'there is statistics and statistics and damn lies'

you can make maths say anything you like, the one thing I want people to tell me out of those that went yesterday, how many actually enjoyed watching city take all three points?

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
yea right;)

I was bored rigid..........I wanted my team to play well and not be hampered by a five man defence, when we were at home

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
bg said:
yea right;)

I was bored rigid..........I wanted my team to play well and not be hampered by a five man defence, when we were at home
I enjoyed us coming away with the 3 points, performance not so much but i'll take 3 points anyday..

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
of course Barmy which city fan wouldn't.......but it was hardly riveting stuff, and didn't fill you with confidence.

Barmy

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Leicester
bg said:
of course Barmy which city fan wouldn't.......but it was hardly riveting stuff, and didn't fill you with confidence.
What does give me confidence tho is the fact that we are up in 6th position without as yet playing well..

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
does it!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we are there more by luck than judgement or skill, but we will see by Xmas what the situation is, and I would rather you be right than me Barmy, believe me.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Bantam Of The Opera said:
Tut and it took me ages to work out them stats too, i was hoping for a more in depth rant for the effort i put in ;):D

Facts are hard for people to accept BOTO..... Its easier to just rant and moan the hours away... Good stats them.... Easy to read and digest...

In fact just as easy as reading this seasons results and Team position..

Ahhhhh doesnt it make you sooooooooooooooooo happy to see the lads sat their on MERIT........

Keep the faith.....:p ;)

May 20, 2005
Fact is, Docherty in his one full season finished one place outside the play offs. It may even have been on goal difference. That's why when you consider we have had Nicky Law and even worse Jim Jefferies since, I won't join in with the Docherty rants, same as I don't go along with any of this Todd Out bollocks!

Bantam Of The Opera said:
Case for the defence rested.:p
FPMSL, so because the FACTS say that CT as a higher points tally than Paul Jewell, that makes him a better manager?:D
Your FACTS dont take into account what level they managed at, or how long it took them to amass the points ect...ect...
Thank fcuk you lot aren't running the club, we'd still have John Docherty in charge:mad:
Keep the jokes coming fellas, it cheered me up anyway:D

ChuckleBantam said:
Yes or No answer my feathered friend. Should City sack Todd?
How can you sack a manager when we've won the last 2 games, lost 1 in 9?
I personally would give him till xmas at least, but I am not impressed with his tactics & substitutions, especially at VP & dont think for one moment he his the man to lead us out of this division(up:D), which should surely be our aim?!
I can understand how people like you & T think about our high position in the table ect... but im sure if you guys had been to every home game(not having dig) this season your patience may have been tested too!
It costs me £50 every home game on top of my ticket/s, for beer,babysitters ect... & I think i deserve more for that outlay!

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
How can you sack a manager when we've won the last 2 games, lost 1 in 9?
I personally would give him till xmas at least, but I am not impressed with his tactics & substitutions, especially at VP & dont think for one moment he his the man to lead us out of this division(up:D), which should surely be our aim?!
I can understand how people like you & T think about our high position in the table ect... but im sure if you guys had been to every home game(not having dig) this season your patience may have been tested too!
It costs me £50 every home game on top of my ticket/s, for beer,babysitters ect... & I think i deserve more for that outlay!
I don't think than any fan can ask for more than a lofty league position for any outlay. And that's what Todd has delivered consistantly from his two seasons in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.