Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Out Now Todd Out Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Todd Out Now He Needs To Go Now Todd Out Now If You Agree Add A Messege Come Mr Rhodes Get Him Out.

G
'Todd Out Now He Needs To Go Now Todd Out Now If You Agree Add A Messege Come Mr Rhodes Get Him Out.'

Go back to the official message board with the other kiddies, they don't use punctuation there. We talk in grown up language here :rolleyes:

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
In All Honesty We Didn't Play All That Badly In The 2nd Half And Perhaps Deserved Spmething Out Of The Game. Praise To Todd For Taking Deano Off For Once....i Still Think He Needs To Go Though - That first 20 mins was a disgrace and utter shite
I Expect Walsall Will Be A Very Dull Yet Very Pivital Game.

G
TBH for the first time in a long time i actually hope we lose on Wednesday, i hope we lose 4-0 and get utterly humiliated so everyone leaves 20 minutes early and it gets a strong message through to the board for them to act now.

May 22, 2005
You hope we lose 4-0 are you right in your head.Do one and go follow some other team. Your support is not needed,hang your head in shame Dbantx.

G
'You hope we lose 4-0 are you right in your head.Do one and go follow some other team. Your support is not needed,hang your head in shame Dbantx.'

Oh give it a rest mate, i have attended every home game for the last 5 years.......Todds departure is for the good of the club, mark my words if he has the chance to build an entire new squad next year we will be relegated and go bust.

Wishing the team to lose 4-0 for our long term good or blindly supporting us until we go into liquidation, i know which fan i'd rather be.

Am i right in the head? I question whats right in other peoples heads when they say they want Todd to be sacked as soon as possible no matter what but still insist that they want to the team to win. I think its your head you need to be looking at.

There seems to be this entire attitude of 'Good supporter, Bad Supporter' at Valley Parade and it stinks, if someone doesnt support the club to the death or boycotts the club (e.g chuckle) then people leap on them like a pack of rabid dogs. Get a life you stupid b*ggars, were not all daft enough to keep on blindly supporting the current manager/board whilst they are driving the club to an early grave.

I earn 200 pounds a month, i spend my money on City, if im not getting value for money im entitled to want us to lose if it will bring better times. Its other people that need their heads checking out not us.

May 22, 2005
You are entitled to your opinion.Value for money ,well since 1978 i've had very little at Valley Parade but no matter who the Manager is it's the player's who have the last say on the pitch and if they don't deliver the goods then the Manager gets the chop. I will still keep going down to V.P.no matter who the scape goat is.

G
Well i will still keep going down to Valley Parade but i am still hoping that we will lose on Wednesday, if we dont go backwards under Todd then we arent going upwards either, yes the players arent doing it on the field but this is Colin Todds squad, he built it, many a fan were saying Bobby Petta was a bad buy before Colin Todd signed him....despite Toddy having a couple of a dozen England caps he was still wrong. Sometimes it takes someone who is looking in from the outside to see it......i thought Petta would be a bad signing, after the initial nostalgic period i thought Cadders would be a bad signing.....i was right on that but then again i thought Taylor would be a bad signing but i was wrong about that.

At the end of the day though when the fans can look at a player and say 'bad signing' despite no professional football experience and the manager can't see it then it is very worrying!!!!!

It is equally worrying when the fans are seemingly right on most things and the manager seemingly wrong on most.

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
Dbantx said:
Sometimes it takes someone who is looking in from the outside to see it......i thought Petta would be a bad signing, after the initial nostalgic period i thought Cadders would be a bad signing.....i was right on that but then again i thought Taylor would be a bad signing but i was wrong about that.

At the end of the day though when the fans can look at a player and say 'bad signing' despite no professional football experience and the manager can't see it then it is very worrying!!!!!

It is equally worrying when the fans are seemingly right on most things and the manager seemingly wrong on most.
But then again Dbantx, it is always easier to critisise when you are on the outside looking in. Todd has nowhere to hide and every decision he makes is being scrutinised. With hindsight it is always easy to say someone was a bad signing but with limited funds for wages it makes it very difficult to bring in players that can guarantee performances. If they could, they would either command a transfer fee or want wages we could not afford.

Petta - He has undoubted quality but we don't see enough of it. He was always a gamble but does have the ability to have been a great signing. Clubs in our position have to gamble with these players, with the hope the manager can get the performances out of them. We have loads of recent history with this type of player; Lee Sharpe, Jorge Cadete, and our own Owen Morrison are a few that didn't work but on the other hand Peter Beagrie, Beni Carbone and Stan Collymore can all be said to have had varying levels of success after all being labelled as 'gambles'.

Cadders played very well today and is starting to prove one or two people (including me) wrong and has certainly done enough to be guaranteed a decent run as a central striker. So your opinion of him being a mistake is really only that, your opinion.

As for Taylor, i agree he is a quality player but is his signing having a detremental effect on our own Lewis Emmanuel. Because Taylor while at the club will rightly play left back, Lewis is pushed up and played out of position (imo). If at the end of this season we struggle to find another left back then Lewis has missed out on a seasons experience to hopefully learn and improve.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
whats with all the shadow praise for The Drone who controls our team ?
FFS we are garbage at VP and something needs to be done now that the away form has cracked .

gaza75

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Do people realise we are only 6 points of the drop zone if we don't turn it around soon then we will be in a relegation battle.Do the right thing Rhodes get rid while we still have a chance

Lofty

Bloody good shot sir!
C&B Member
Dec 1, 2005
Huddersfield
queensbury bantam said:
With hindsight it is always easy to say someone was a bad signing but with limited funds for wages it makes it very difficult to bring in players that can guarantee performances. If they could, they would either command a transfer fee or want wages we could not afford.
I couldn't agree more. I think people tend to forget that the manager of Bradford City, whoever he is, will have to take a gamble on the players he brings in.

This is due to the fact that the ones we can afford/would be interested in playing for us are either gonna be lower league players who will never be worldbeaters, or the likes of Petta & Morrison, who've had their problems, but on their day can single handidly win matches. Now unfortunately they're not doing this and it's ultimately Todd who'll pay the price, but if they'd decided they wanted to earn their brass and show what they can do then I very much doubt we'd find ourselves in the position we're in now.

But as I mentioned it was Todd's gamble and its a gamble that doesn't look like it will pay off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.