Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Out, Why???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
City are currently sat in 6th place only 7 points from the top of the league.
If results go our way next week would could find ourselves sat in 4th place.
We have progressed through to the second round of the cup for the first time is about 5 years.
We have lost 4 games out of 15.
We have a positive goal difference.
Signings brought in by Todd such as Ricketts, Claridge, Bridge-Wilkinson have at times single handedly won games.
We are grinding out results whilst playing poorly which is always a sign of a good team, not even Chelsea turn it on every single week you know.
Teams like Notts Forest, Bristol City, Tranmere, Rotherham, Hartlepool and Doncaster all tipped to do well this season are trailing behind City at this moment.

So how would sacking Todd improve this situtation?

or maybe put another way,

What are you expecting City to do this season? Win every game and play like Brazil?

For me Todd is doing a fine job with what he has at his disposal.

With regards to the Board and their running of the club at present, my thoughts are give them time as we haven't even been out of administration for a year yet and things won't be put right over night, if they ignore what the fans are telling them then I'd be annoyed but they have had meetings with the BCISC & BCST which is something that didn't happen before so I'm willing to give them time.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
Name me one match at home that you could say we have played like Brazil?

The best game I can recall was against the Mk Dons, we played with enterprise and could have scored 5/6. Now that is it.

I do not expect the team to play like Brazil in every match, I expect to grind out a result when everything is stacked against us. My concern is about the overall entertainment value of watching nearly every home match to the point of grinding boredom.

I personally think Todd has chosen some really good players for Bradford, so he gets brownie points for that. However, he fails to play tatically. Every match plan is the same home or away, we are so predictable, no wonder the opposition can come and see us off, he can't up his game, he continues until it is too late as he did yesterday, and when we played udders. Now that is what happens when you stubbornly refuse to change your game plan, when it is necessary you and the players are unable to change. This what really turns me off about Todd, sometimes you just have to go for it, when he did that with 5 minutes to go yesterday, they didn't have a chance, running up to half time against the udders same thing. Now whether sacking him would get us a better manager, I am not sure, always a gamble.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
bg said:
However, he fails to play tatically. Every match plan is the same home or away, we are so predictable, no wonder the opposition can come and see us off, he can't up his game, he continues until it is too late as he did yesterday, and when we played udders.
So we have lost 3 at home....

Shite manager then.... Who were those three teams... I mean we must be pants if we cannot beat those three relegation cert teams....

mmmmmm

Number One loss SOUTHEND--- Top of the table aint they spawny gits ...Must be..

Number Two loss Bournemouth- mmmm mid table certs play offs maybe team.

Number Three Loss Huddersfield.. Probably best team in the League on their day..Second at the moment.

Dont let that get in the way of yet ANOTHER POOR FOOKIN GRIPE.....

Status
Not open for further replies.