Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Out??

Todd Out, the BIG poll

• NO, If it aint broke dont fix it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed

Megalomaniac
Administrator
May 18, 2005
Nope, We've just done 6 unbeaten before last night. Our best run of results on 4 years!

B_i_N

C&B Member
May 20, 2005
Oslo
Okay so if he goes, how much would it cost to get rid of him? Can the club afford it? and who would replace him?
On paper the Bradford team is good enough to win this league. Todd as manager is responsible to get that team working. We have once again been unlucky with injuries, not Todd's fault. As long as we're not floating around the relegation area he still gets my vote, as I just can't see a viable alternative at the moment. He knows the situation at the club, there is still a lot of rotten woodwork which needs replacing behind the scenes. If Todd left the whole structure could come tumbling down.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
we will never get anywhere if we continually go on naval gazing. Yes our financial situation is still precarious, and therefore anybody coming into the job will have to take that into account.

However, staying with a manager who is stuggling on all kinds of levels, will dishearten the players and fans alike. I would normally give him until Christmas, but I think we could still do well given the right motivation of the team, and to play in a more expansive way that we do presently, Todd seems to favour caution. Fortune favours the brave.

I think we should find a replacement.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
beerbantam said:
This poll will split the people who are either

a) Happy to be mid table in League 1, dont forget we are lucky to have a club;) ! - These folk shall be called Toddies!

and

b) People who believe City should be involved in the mix at the top of league 1 and are sick of the terrible home performances at such a poor level! - These folk have had enough of Todd!
Call me one of the Toddies!

Once Ricketts gets back in goal, Bridge-Wilkinson returns from injury and Deano returns we will be fine and should finish in the top 6.

For me the jury is still out on Howarth, he doesn't fill me with confidence whatsoever. Watching our midfield last night reminds us how much we need a fully fit Bridge-Wilkinson but one thing I do agree with is the substitutions are baffling at times. Putting Lewis on for Muirhead last night was as strange as taking off Owen for Richardson and leaving Crouch on the pitch:rolleyes:

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
beerbantam said:
You honestly think Ricketts looked good before he got injured?
He looked like an accident waiting to happen to me!!:(
He was very entertaining and played like a rugby prop forward when coming for crosses, I do agree he looked like an accident waiting to happen but he installed alot more confidence that Howarth ever has.

May 21, 2005
The fact we lost last night was nothing to do with Todd, we were fairly beaten.

I also agreed with the Muirhead substitiution, he was back to his old self yesterday, what exactly did he do apart from a few sideways runs. He wasn't very good at IMO I've said it time and time again but ill say it again, if the person he's up again is sismilar pacewise to him he's fucked. He isn't amazingly fast anyway, Ricketts is supposd to be faster.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Different sport but similar example.

The Bulls were garbage at the start of the season and there were cries for Nobles head, defeats against Wakefield and Widness followed, the unrest grew but the chairman stuck with his man, on Saturday the Bulls will walk out at Old Trafford for the Super League grand final, all I can say is time will tell.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
our best run in 4 years?
surely our 5 game winning streak - 15pts, last season was far better than 6 unbeaten - 6pts!

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Its not just a matter of stay or go, finance is the most important part, relegation, promotion, wages, compensation, go bust, Julian is juggling more balls than CT has on the training field, it must be a very worrying time for him

Status
Not open for further replies.