Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2005
beerbantam said:
your local footie team will get you out of the house for an hour or three!;) ;)
I would, but I'm not a mug who'll give my money to crooks who treat me with contempt. Maybe if you didn't go, it might kick the arses of these clowns into action so those of us who actually know something about the game can come and start enjoying our Saturdays again?? Just a thought like.

ChuckleBantam said:
I would, but I'm not a mug who'll give my money to crooks who treat me with contempt. Maybe if you didn't go, it might kick the arses of these clowns into action so those of us who actually know something about the game can come and start enjoying our Saturdays again?? Just a thought like.
Like I've said before Chuckle, no fcuking excuse for missing AWAY games is it?
Get a grip man!:mad:

ChuckleBantam said:
Probably because my whole life doesn't revolve around Saturday afternoons.
Stop digging mate your just making yourself a bigger hole to get out off!
I personally dont give a flying fook if you dont ever go to a City game again, but to come on here telling true fans how it is & do write ups in the T&A when you haven't even been to a City game this season & claiming to know the right & wrongs thats happening at our club makes you look rather silly........don't you think?

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Stop digging mate your just making yourself a bigger hole to get out off!
I personally dont give a flying fook if you dont ever go to a City game again, but to come on here telling true fans how it is & do write ups in the T&A when you haven't even been to a City game this season & claiming to know the right & wrongs thats happening at our club makes you look rather silly........don't you think?
No. Because their was nothing I said in that letter on here that isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.