Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Still Needs To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
tony d said:
Just answering the title Panth...;)

BTW im sure Mr Rhodes will sack him after a draw with the best side in the League....
Yeah I know - but to be honest they wernt that gud !!! or mayb thats just me !

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
they were garbage , and our back 4 nullified them as an attacking force.

But where was the football and tactics to beat them for the first 75 minutes Turdster ?

The man's a fing liability and something needs to change .

Good turnout from the home fans considering the Top Team only brought 386 fans with them !

Mallorcabantam

Torquemada ¿Que Haces?
C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Mallorca, Spain
Onards and Upards

Look for some positives folks ------- great performance

"they were garbage , and our back 4 nullified them as an attacking force"
well done the defence

"But where was the football and tactics to beat them for the first 75 minutes"
Getting there, and we were unluck not to score a few in the ebd when we had them under the cosh.

May 21, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
they were garbage , and our back 4 nullified them as an attacking force.

But where was the football and tactics to beat them for the first 75 minutes Turdster ?

The man's a fing liability and something needs to change .

Good turnout from the home fans considering the Top Team only brought 386 fans with them !
PMSL you don't have talk some shit Wisey. Your names so god damn ironic :mad: Do you think a draw against a team at the top of the table is a bad result? You mention the first 75 minutes in which admittedly we were poor yet you fail to mention the last 15 where Todd changed the game dramatically with his change of formation and substitutions. Like it or not his changes worked.

For me Swansea demonstated perfectly why they are top of the league, strong sturdy defence which led to Brown (or Claridge for that matter) barely getting a touch of the ball, an excellent goalkeeper behind them who made two fantastic saves (if it were not for his saves in the last minutes we would have won). A mobile midfield and a two strikers who combine perfectly, the targetman and the pacey forward. They also had the ability to change through the gears as demonstrated at the end of the first half.

If Todd plays anything other than 3-5-2 for the next home game with Penford in the middle then admittedly he deserves some stick but for gods sake can you not give credit where credit is due? Todd changed the game in our favour today like it or not. I suspect you where one of the 'Todd Out' chanters along with 'You don't know what you're doing"?? He's not the only one guilty of that.... :rolleyes:

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
I will be there Panth...

B.A.P nice to know there are some unblinkered people who come on here....

Our kid went and said we were shit hot after Todd changed things... He also reckoned like you that Swansea looked very good as a unit....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.