Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

todd still needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaza75

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I still feel Todd is not the man for Bradford City but lets give him some credit on a good win yesterday .

ROLL ON TRANMERE NEXT WEEK

FUCKING HELL IT'S CITY WHERE ON ABOUT I AM GETTING CARRIED AWAY

May 19, 2005
Yeadon
City v Tranmere always decent games!

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Dr Wisey said:
Windass won the game with that free kick or was Colin on the pitch at that time ?
Yes, but it was Todd's team that won the game, so Todd has to get some of the credit - the formation switch worked again.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Dr Wisey said:
Windass won the game with that free kick or was Colin on the pitch at that time ?
:confused:

Hahhahahaha

So its the players who lose the match not Todd...Or is he on the pitch...:p

Wisey i expected something like that from a site numpty not you...Well maybe you!!!!!

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
Bantamtim said:
Yes, but it was Todd's team that won the game, so Todd has to get some of the credit - the formation switch worked again.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Good job their bloke injured MBW. Tactical change my arse!!!!

Well done city AND Todd but don't pretend he is some sort of tactical genius! PMSL!!

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
queensbury bantam said:
Good job their bloke injured MBW. Tactical change my arse!!!!

Well done city AND Todd but don't pretend he is some sort of tactical genius! PMSL!!
Never said he was a tactical genius, but he didn't change the formation after the MBW injury, he changed it with the Holloway sub, so it wasn't forced.

Aug 8, 2005
Queensbury
Bantamtim said:
Never said he was a tactical genius, but he didn't change the formation after the MBW injury, he changed it with the Holloway sub, so it wasn't forced.
No he didn't Bantamtim, but if you were forced to play Petta in a midfield 3 wouldn't you want to change it sharpish? Don't kid yourself that it wasn't forced, we were being overrun because we had 3 attacking midfield players. The Holloway sub WAS forced because we needed to try and restore a bit of devensive solidity. The extra man in midfield gave us a better chance of winning the ball higher up and stopped them bombarding our box.

G
Aye but if Todd was Nicky Law then he would have brought on another goalkeeper and switched to the 9-1-0 formation.

Bantamtim

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
queensbury bantam said:
No he didn't Bantamtim, but if you were forced to play Petta in a midfield 3 wouldn't you want to change it sharpish? Don't kid yourself that it wasn't forced, we were being overrun because we had 3 attacking midfield players. The Holloway sub WAS forced because we needed to try and restore a bit of devensive solidity. The extra man in midfield gave us a better chance of winning the ball higher up and stopped them bombarding our box.
Yes, but if he wasn't considering a formation change he would've put Bentham on wouldn't he? Rather than someone who gave him a different option, like Petta.

May 21, 2005
Eccleshill
Dr Wisey said:
That's an interesting concept.
When City lose, It's Todd's fault, not the players
When City win, it's the players fault, not Todds.

He's a Warlock, throw him in the river, if he drowns he's innocent, if he floats then burn him.

Status
Not open for further replies.