Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd the hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me laugh that the man who lambasted Colchester manager Phil Parkinson for coming to VP to defend for 90 minutes, proceeds to set his City team up at Forest that made Colchester look more attack minded than Brazil that day!:mad:

Colchester had 9 men behind the ball, CT succeeded in playing a new 5-5-0 formation at Forest, you had to be there to believe it!:mad:
Then when we had to find an equaliser he took Muirhead, our only hope of a swift counter attack off!

I think were in for a long, hard winter!:mad:

ChuckleBantam said:
Aye...a long hard winter pushing for promotion.
Only time will tell mate;)
Only chance we have Is getting rid of CT & getting someone who knows his ar/se from his elbow:mad:

Thats not my decision is it Chucks?
The board & JR would see who's available ect... & appoint the appropriate person.
I can take losing when we've given it our best shot but yesterday was abysmal even by our standards:(

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
Thats not my decision is it Chucks?
The board & JR would see who's available ect... & appoint the appropriate person.
I can take losing when we've given it our best shot but yesterday was abysmal even by our standards:(
No it's not your decision and thankfully the person whose decision it is seems to be highly satisfied with his manager. Maybe now Ranieri has priced himself out of a move to Hearts by asking for 35k a week that might put a different complexion on things eh??

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Chuckle i do refrain from having a go at you,but you are just proving how clueless you really are.Todd has done nothing and has not changed nothing from last season.Oh sorry he has silly me.Hes made numerous signings and we are in a worse posistion than last year.The team look beat before they have kicked a ball.His substitutions beggar belief,his tactics are non exsistant,his team selection is a joke (Holloway,Emanuel) and his abillity to motivate his players is there for all to see.I know you and others have suggested Windass is still thinking of Wigan,but the fact is Windass is so pissed off with the service he has had to drop into midfield just to touch the ball.On coming out of the ground on saturday everyone was slating Todd about him playing Holloway.As for a replacement there are numerous managers out there who would relish the opportunity to manage City and would be able to bring much needed change and motivation to the squad.Yes i can name some but i cant be arsed i have been there and done that.
Just for you chuckle the HP SAUCE BOTTLE has told me Todd has until the 26th November to improve performances and results or hes History.Would you like to place some CHIPS on that SAUCE???:D

May 20, 2005
Yup. My bottle of Hammonds Chop tells me that Todd is as safe as houses because his results have outweighed expectation and as long as he's picking up more points than he drops he's safe. Quite right too.

In fact 20 notes says now that Todd is still our manager on 28th November 2005....

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
£20 squid note spits on hand he isnt.As for expectations JR is not happy and thinks we should be at the top of this piss poor league,he is as pissed off as most of the fans with the performances and results.After the Gillingham game he said "If i had paid hard earned money to watch that i would have asked for a refund".
JR is far from happy mate.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
of course he is not happy is is a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chucks, get yourself down to VP and watch what is going on, it is not a pretty sight......................we have been lucky, believe me, two games stand out for me this season.........the first was at Hartlepool away and the second was MK Dons, we played well in both of those games, the rest goes into the not worth remember bin.

May 20, 2005
bg said:
of course he is not happy is is a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chucks, get yourself down to VP and watch what is going on, it is not a pretty sight......................we have been lucky, believe me, two games stand out for me this season.........the first was at Hartlepool away and the second was MK Dons, we played well in both of those games, the rest goes into the not worth remember bin.
League position outweighs quality of performance. You'd be bleating like buggery were we playing like Brazil and losing every game.

panther

C&B Member
May 23, 2005
Saltaire (for now)
the first was at Hartlepool away and the second was MK Dons, we played well in both of those games, the rest goes into the not worth remember bin.
Yep im with JR, Jimmy and bg on this one im afraid !! our luck cant hold out forever !! and that is worrying !

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
ChuckleBantam said:
League position outweighs quality of performance. You'd be bleating like buggery were we playing like Brazil and losing every game.
not saying that, we can have both with the right mind set and some good tactics.....

G
Wouldnt surprised me if JR was unhappy.

After the board complaining about low crowds I e-mailed them through JP saying i found it amazing that the board do not recognise why the crowds are low, i told them of how most fans are nearly falling asleep at most home games this season. ITS NOT THE POOR SERVICE AND TREATMENT FROM STAFF THAT ARE KEEPING THE FANS AWAY IT IS THE PISS POOR PERFORMANCES.

We really are seeing Nicky Law stuff...once we start seeing it away as well as at home then our true league position will begin to show.

We should make no mistake, Rhodes expects promotion even if Jim Brown and Colin Todd do not, i quote the article where Mr. Rhodes said 'i expect we will be challenging for the playoffs if not more and looking to an automatic promotion spot.'

HOWEVER, Jimmy, did Mr. Rhodes really say something about saying he would demand a refund or is that a pipe dream?

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
It was heard by a number of people who were talking as a group,he was gutted at watching another piss poor home game.:(

May 20, 2005
jimmy said:
It was heard by a number of people who were talking as a group,he was gutted at watching another piss poor home game.:(
We have a Chairman "gutted" at winning a game?? Fook me and you wonder why I have nothing in the way of confidence for the clowns running our club??

ChuckleBantam said:
We have a Chairman "gutted" at winning a game?? Fook me and you wonder why I have nothing in the way of confidence for the clowns running our club??
It's called passion, ambition & having pride in the name of BCFC!
I only wish CT showed the same pride in our club as JR!
People know when they have been entertained or cheated, those who don't are the real CLOWNS!;)

May 20, 2005
Parrot said:
It's called passion, ambition & having pride in the name of BCFC!
It's called being fucking stupid. It's purely hypothetical anyhoo given the SAUCE of the rumour. However, If Julian Rhodes thinks that an entertaining losing team in the bottom half will bring the crowds flocking into VP,then he'll have the Padlocks on VP door quicker than even I anticipated.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
Who said anything about entertaining football and loosing you muppet ffs you are hard work,we need a stuart Pearce type manager who can kick the players up the arse and motivate them.We have decent players but Todd cant pick the right team,cant make substitutions and hasnt a clue about tactics or motivational skills ffs listen to what is being said.Hes fooking clueless.

G
Entertaining football usualy brings good results.....as the best teams with the best results usually play the most skillfull and entertaining football. Bad boring football (worse than any boring football in the Premiership or Championship)....football so dismal that you only have one shot on goal all game usually brings bad results. Hence teams that only test the keeper once a game are usually relegated.

It doesnt take a genius to work out that our luck will run out soon. Against Gillingham we tested the keeper once all game in the first minute, then we scored a last minute winner, against Colchester, Yeovil, Bournemouth and Southend at home we have had about 2 shots on target all game.

Its all well and good CT saying if you keep a clean sheet you will win, but if you dont get any shots on goal then you will not score.

Bar a sharp change in performances when MBW returns, we will go down hill from here,

Status
Not open for further replies.