Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd Tryed His Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy

C&B Member
May 27, 2005
To Loose Us The Game.first Of All He Puts Holloway In The Team And In The First Half He Lived Up To His Name Givetheballaway By Passing To The Opposition 9 Times He Improved In The Second Only Did 8,but He Nearly Cost Us The Game When He Lost The Ball And It Was Shot At Goal And Taylor Saved Us On The Line.he Brought On Emanuel Who Actually Played His Best Game For Months.then Danny Crappermateri Came On,he Just Gets Worse.then Todd Makes His Best Substitution This Year By Bringing Cooke On.i Would Have Taken Windass Off.then Cookey Tryed His Best To Miss On The Line But Got It Over The Line........ :d
How We Won This Game I Dont Know????todd Said We Would See A High Tempo Game And The Players Would Be Going For It.emmmmmmm
It Was As Bad As The Colchester Game And I Nearly Fell Asleep It Was A Piss Poor Display.....i Know We Won And I Should Be Happy,but It Was Dire.......... :( :( ;)

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
'It Was As Bad As The Colchester Game'

No it wasn't Jimmy. It was worse, much, much worse!

Even I was pished off today, so it must have been bad.

Loyalish2

C&B Member
Jul 6, 2005
Near Bratfud
Ok DC hasn't set the world alight yet, but after the Porsche Cayenne he's had problems getting used to the Touareg.

No worries Panter, my Bradford City hip flask earned it's keep today. :D

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
I agree with you Ranger, it was much worse...all I can say was that the players got Todd out of jail. I know we won, but it was poor. They were just here for the draw, as predicted, they never even looked like scoring, although we did out best to give them every chance.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
If you people actually researched before making stupid statements you would find as ive already said that this is the Gills MO... 5 away games prior to yesterday 4 draws one loss...

Of fookin course its gonna be a stinker of a game... Its near impossible to break these teams down... As 3 of the top six prior to yesterday had already found out by only taking a point....YES ONE POINT NOT THREE...

Cry in your fookin beer you mardy gits..... :mad:

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
I have to say it was the worse game we have seen at Valley Parade this season but we will play alot better and lose, come the end of the season if we make the play-offs no one will remember yesterdays game for it's entertainment we will remember it as another 3 points closer to the goal of promotion.

I'd rather we play piss poor every week and win than play like Brazil and lose. Come 4:45pm yesterday everyone saw a shit game but they saw a win.

With regards to Todd's substitutes, Petta was trotting around like he wasn't even bothered and deserved to get subbed, DC was in the build up to the goal and Cooke scored the goal, how can anyone complain about these subs?

The final point is Holloway played yesterday but correct me if I'm wrong, Holloway is a defender and we kept a clean sheet therefore Holloway did his job.

bg

C&B Member
May 19, 2005
aww come on Thorney, you cannot say that Holloway did his job, other defenders bailed him out. I agree about Cadders, but my view of him is that he is not match fit, and the reason he isn't is simple, he doesn't get enough match play. It should be either him or Windass who plays behind the front two.

I honestly don't know why Cooke was on the bench, he has played his heart out this season with no result until yesterday. I am personally very pleased for this particular striker, he more than deserved his goal yesterday, after the effort he has put in this season.

Of course we are pleased with 3 points, and to some extent Gillingham deserved what they got yesterday, diddley. Football is a positive game, i.e what goes into the back of the net is what counts. Yes it is very important to have a good defence, but when you base your whole game plan on defence, then you might as well pack it in. Entertainment value yesterday was nil. Now that is not good for the sport or in particular the stay away supporters of Bradford. We need to get them coming back, so we can rake in more money so we can invest more into the Team.

May 21, 2005
I agree with everything you say there Thorney apart from the Holloway part. He tried his best to fuck it up on at least three occasions. I cannot understand why Edgehill was on the bench yesterday (although someone mentionned he'd had flu all week?) there is no way Holloway is better defensively (or offensively) than Edgehill. Edgehill has yet to make a major blunder, Holloway makes at least one a game and is a MASSIVE liability, why anyone paid 1.25 million for him is beyond me.

Wahki Nells

Wahki Nells
C&B Member
May 28, 2005
I agree with everything you say there Thorney apart from the Holloway part. He tried his best to fuck it up on at least three occasions. I cannot understand why Edgehill was on the bench yesterday (although someone mentionned he'd had flu all week?) there is no way Holloway is better defensively (or offensively) than Edgehill. Edgehill has yet to make a major blunder, Holloway makes at least one a game and is a MASSIVE liability, why anyone paid 1.25 million for him is beyond me.
Couldn't agree more, he really is poor. Swifty should have been playing

Status
Not open for further replies.