Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd wasnt happy with Tim Thornton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
Anyone else hear the post match interview on pulse, he had a little pop at Tim when he asked about Cookes frustrating goaless run.
Doesnt sound like hes in a good mood!

G
Tim has a right to ask questions like that , moody old git ought to remember that .
I'm over the loss tonight , bring on the Swindon ...................Cooke to get 3 ............
...........numbers on the lottery on Saturday.

May 18, 2005
BantamMatt. said:
Anyone else hear the post match interview on pulse, he had a little pop at Tim when he asked about Cookes frustrating goaless run.
Doesnt sound like hes in a good mood!
May i ask, did Tim ask about Windass and the fact that since the Wigan approach he has shown all the skill, passion and goalscoring ability of Bruno Rodrigues???

No i thought not because that would be wrong wouldn't it. If Todd drops Cooke we may as well pack up and call it a day now, as we saw againt Yeovil with him on the pitch we have some fight.

Just my opinion, you may agree you may not but im starting to lose my rag with Deano at the moment and so are a few other from what i can tell.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Putting Claridge on for Cooke is the easy option, and that is what Todd keeps on doing, if Deano is having a bad game then Todd should take him off and show him he is not going to always play the 90min if he doesn't pull his weight.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
I think Todd may be a bit scared to take Deano off... Even if he has done nothing all match. The 'Deano' Fans who shout his name if he falls over the advertisement barriers ect ect might not be happy. Plus the fact that Deano is a strong character, and after turning down Wigan ill be suprised if he gets subbed once this season.
For me Cooke has played better than Deano for the past 3+ games.. But Cookes the one whos getting taken off! I would like to see a partnership without Deano soon see how it goes, Claridge - Cooke maybe. It will only happen if Deano gets 5 yellows which he isnt far off already.

Poulton

C&B Member
Aug 25, 2005
Bradford
By the way, Tim wasnt criticizing Cooke. Just making conversation of his frustration. Also Todd made note that wycombe lost 3-8.
So i guess thats ok for us to lose then if they did?? :confused:
He didnt mention the fact that Grimsby beat sours though did he!

Status
Not open for further replies.