Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2005
Yeadon
If he decides to play holloway on saturday, he has to go? SURELY? the guys an idiot and should never be seen in Claret&Amber again!

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
I don't think any manager in the league would play Holloway this Sat.
2 league sendings off in 4 league games. By all accounts shite performances in thos 4 matches. Then on a reserve team outing after suspension gets sent off again.
No way would any manager play him. He would be consigned to the reserves, fined heavily and left to stew over his irresponsibility for a month or two.
It would send out all the wrong signals to the rest of the squad and in particular to the kids that they can play shit and have less than no discipline and get away with it. As well as signalling that under no circumstances is anyone else going to get a chance to play as long as bum boy is available.

So if Todd does play him then he has to go. You just can't do that i football.
It's like me coming in drunk to work one week. Two weeks later I swear at the general manager. The following week I throw my laptop through a window. Sorry but I would be out of that door before you could say p45.

No manager in the Bradford Sunday league would play Holloway;) , but CT isn't any manager.
He's stuck by Holloway ALL season, even playing him ahead of the reliable Edgehill, saying that Edgehill had "Flu" which was bullsh/t:mad:
Lets face it, Holloway must have some pretty embaressing photo's of CT stashed somewhere;)

May 21, 2005
To say Todd should be sacked if he picks Holloway on Saturday is ludicrous, yes he shouldn't be picked and yes he's an atrocious player but sack Todd if he IS picked?? :rolleyes:

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
Parrot said:
He's stuck by Holloway ALL season, even playing him ahead of the reliable Edgehill, saying that Edgehill had "Flu" which was bullsh/t:mad:
Not another source eh Parrot...:eek: :(

Thank god we have people like you who know the reeeeeeeeeeeaaaal truth of what goes on!!!!

Imagine making something like that up to bench your best right back, who would have thought that Edgehill just took that excuse as well,,

Sack him if he picks DH...QUALITY...:D

tony d said:
Not another source eh Parrot...:eek: :(

Thank god we have people like you who know the reeeeeeeeeeeaaaal truth of what goes on!!!!

Imagine making something like that up to bench your best right back, who would have thought that Edgehill just took that excuse as well,,

Sack him if he picks DH...QUALITY...:D
I think your getting me mixed up with Jimbo T, infact it was a certain Mr Bower who told me about that, no secret sources with me mate;)
At the end of the day the managers decision is final, there's fook all Edgehill could do about it, is there?

May 25, 2005
The Netherlands
www.theTVproject.com
Bantams_AnD_Proud said:
To say Todd should be sacked if he picks Holloway on Saturday is ludicrous, yes he shouldn't be picked and yes he's an atrocious player but sack Todd if he IS picked?? :rolleyes:
I'm in the Don't Sack Todd camp (largely because I've only watched one game this season and have not seen or read anything anywhere to make me think we can do better than have CT as manager). I am also ignorant to exactly how shit Holloway has been.
BUT... if Windass or Bower had been sent off twice in 4 league matches and then again in his reserve team comeback, there is no way I would expect the gaffer to play either Windass or Bower this saturday. You just can't send out those kind of signals. Many better managers have dropped far better players than Holloway becuase of lesser disciplinary problems.
So on that score Todd needs a severe looking at if he does play a dirty little thug ahead of our young prospects this weekend.
Simple as that. If he plays Holloway then the likes of Inderjeet and Swift might as well hand in a transfer request and go and join Hudder$#1€1d where they might stand chance of a game or two.

Sterling Archer

I really envy those who have never met you.
C&B Member
May 21, 2005
Economic traveling migrant
DutchBantam said:
I'm in the Don't Sack Todd camp (largely because I've only watched one game this season and have not seen or read anything anywhere to make me think we can do better than have CT as manager). I am also ignorant to exactly how shit Holloway has been.
BUT... if Windass or Bower had been sent off twice in 4 league matches and then again in his reserve team comeback, there is no way I would expect the gaffer to play either Windass or Bower this saturday. You just can't send out those kind of signals. Many better managers have dropped far better players than Holloway becuase of lesser disciplinary problems.
So on that score Todd needs a severe looking at if he does play a dirty little thug ahead of our young prospects this weekend.
Simple as that. If he plays Holloway then the likes of Inderjeet and Swift might as well hand in a transfer request and go and join Hudder$#1€1d where they might stand chance of a game or two.
How many bookings has Windass so far this season????? Isnt he our most booked player?????

Hasnt he one more booking then DH????

Finally will we be sacking Todd if Deano plays then???

Not like he is actually firing on all cylinders recently....

One more and Bowers out too.... On and on and we go where it stops Todd only knows....:D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.