Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Tonights T&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Letter after letter after letter, all showing their anger at the Home form and Colin Todd.

I really do hope Julian Rhodes reads the T&A and the several messageboards and most importantly hears all the boo's which ring round Valley Parade every home game.

Just one thing to take into account Julian the boo's are only becoming quiet due to the fact there is no one left in the ground come full time.

Rick

C&B Member
May 18, 2005
Looks like the public is speaking though, the atmosphere at Valley Parade on Wednesday will be very hostile if we lose on Boxing day.

G
Agreed, if we lose to Walsall there will be a very hostile atmosphere at Valley Parade and fans will be getting on players backs at the first sight of hesitation....which will only give Todd another excuse as to why the home form is so poor.

I think we should stick with the current policy of wait until the half time whistle and if the football is rubbish then heckle Todd.

The Master

Wannabee Toff with a cheeky smile
C&B Donator
May 20, 2005
BD19
nobody wants to heckle , boo or berate anybody but most folk have had their fill after 4 seasons of shite results at VP - this season is worse than last year despite the squad looking stronger .
I'd actually welcome a fight against relegation with someone new in charge - at least the City fans would respond to that .
Imagine if we lose the next 2 home games ! - which at present looks distinctly possible :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.