Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Transfer Rumour Transfer Rumour Thread (January 2017 Window)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2015
United Kingdom
A left winger on loan at luton until jan 1st from newcastle alex gillead is being chased by a few league one clubs could be us seen as we already have a relationship with newcastle and is more realistic than paying big amounts of money out for players

May 5, 2013
Charlton want Ben Reeves and Samir Carruthers from Robinson's old club MK.

Reeves, left winger, was a rumoured city target in summer.

both only have 6 months left.

would love either at city - v good players.

May 5, 2013
A left winger on loan at luton until jan 1st from newcastle alex gillead is being chased by a few league one clubs could be us seen as we already have a relationship with newcastle and is more realistic than paying big amounts of money out for players
apparently set to stay at Luton
good player, was excellent at Carlisle last year
if we are looking at loans we need someone who can go straight into a play-off chasing side
plus im not sure Newcastle will be so willing to loan us players after vuckic to be honest

PGB

C&B Member
Feb 14, 2007
Durham
The ones I've heard there is definite communications over are Ched Evans and Harry Wilson from Liverpool...more than happy with them if they come off. Maybe chuck in a fox in the boxstriker and winger (presuming Vuckic, Hiwula/McNulty leave) and I think we will have done well

May 5, 2013
The ones I've heard there is definite communications over are Ched Evans and Harry Wilson from Liverpool...more than happy with them if they come off. Maybe chuck in a fox in the boxstriker and winger (presuming Vuckic, Hiwula/McNulty leave) and I think we will have done well
agreed

Wilson is used to playing on the right and cutting onto his left. he also has a useful right foot, a good opposite to marshall I think in a diamond

P Neshead

Suspect wagon
C&B Member
Dec 26, 2013
Charlton want Ben Reeves and Samir Carruthers from Robinson's old club MK.

Reeves, left winger, was a rumoured city target in summer.

both only have 6 months left.

would love either at city - v good players.
Carruthers is a good player, would take him if available.

PGB

C&B Member
Feb 14, 2007
Durham
What relationship is this with Newcastle?? They steal Jacko and then Hendrie so we then diddle them for 2 million with Des Hamilton so they get their own back with Curtis Good and Vuckic??

Sounds more like they are laughing at us

Nov 28, 2013
What relationship is this with Newcastle?? They steal Jacko and then Hendrie so we then diddle them for 2 million with Des Hamilton so they get their own back with Curtis Good and Vuckic??

Sounds more like they are laughing at us
Not forgetting Screech!

Status
Not open for further replies.